Anyone with high BP?

hi ladies, just wondering if anyone has high bp while ttc and what their experience has been.

i was recently diagnosed and had to start taking tablets after diet and exercise didn't bring it down enough. I had a mc in March and I'm wondering if it had to do with my bp issues....

I guess my problems started when I had pre-eclampsia starting at 33 weeks with my dd and was put on bedrest until delivery and then it took weeks before I was discharged from the mw as it took forever to drop... It's never been "normal" for me since but still safe and recently I had a hunch something was up so I went back to my gp's and sure enough it was high... I feel so bummed out about it as I'm 36 and I just found out both my grandmothers and my dad were diagnosed in their 30's as well... I'm genetically flawed :roll:

anyways, I go back to the gp's next week to see if the tablets are working their magic and about that time I'll also be ov'ing and actively ttc again so I'm going to ask her if there is any harm in trying or if we should wait. I know women with p/e sometimes take tablets so even if I had to switch tablets, that could be an option...