Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Yippee

Hello ladies!
WEll after my 50+ day cycle last month and af finally arriving last week, looks like she's coming to an end today so we can start trying again tomorrow! going to try and bd every other day as my cycles was 29 and then 50+ im not sure when i will ovulate so dont ant to miss a chance, ive got some ebay cheapy ov test so will use them too. I used all my ebay preg tests last month so havent got any in the house at all and im not buying any until i think i 'really' could be pregnant. image

happy days! im really feeling positive about it all now after af finally turned up - here's too another month - month 4 image

xxximage

Replies

• Options
    So glad she has left you and u can start bd'ng again!! I know how u feel as i am on cd55 accoring to my monthly cycles but i thought i was on cd61? So who knows lol x
  • Options
    Hey there, glad to see you're feeling positive! I'm about to begin ttc for the first time, so it's good to see someone feeling good about the process of trying! I had the idea some found it pretty stressful, so you've encouraged me image
  • Options
    Sweetie123-its awful waiting around, ive never been so happy so see af - Hubby was laughing at me , i came running down the stairs shouting yippee woo woo, and he new straight away haha. mine came the day i ordered Agnus Castus off the net and had been to the docs!
    relaxing about the whole thing i think is key - which i know is hard!
    feeling excited about trying - been so tense the last few weeks that we havent bd in about 3weeks, so looking forward to it haha! image

still waiting for delivery of AC - not sure if to take it or not? might see how next month goes....

Astraad - good luck! and enjoy, my doctor said to me that babies are a gift from the man upstairs (god) so theres no point stressing and it will happen when it happens, and told me to enjoy the wh
    ole experience so thats what im going to do image
  • Options
    Thanks newlook image. I'm so excited to be finally getting started! I'm 28 and just got married this July.
  • Options
    So pleased! As another long cycler, I know exactly how that feels.

Let's hope this is your month for BFP.
  • Options
    Astraad - yes enjoy and remember not too become obsessed with it - says me!! haha peed on 50 sticks in 2 months haha

Flush30 - thanks huni - i hope last month was a 1 off - do u taje anything to help with your cycles?
  • Options
    Have any of you ladies found that your cycle length when you came off the pill was different from before you went on the pill? Or have the long cyclers always been long cyclers and the short always been short?

Hehe, sorry if that's a n00b question image
  • Options
    Astraad - i was always 28 days, then was on the pill for about 9 years, had cycle of 29 days then 50+, Actually that only make me on month 3 of ttc doesnt it? lol thats good

when did u come off the pill?
  • Options
    I've not tried anything to shorten them yet. I'm off for 21 day bloods as soon as AF comes again, but goodness only knows when that will be!

Astraad - I was a 28-34 cycle person before the pill, and have gone over 60 days twice since stopping. Its not a silly question at all!
  • Options
    what are 21 day bloods for?
  • Options
    Er... this coming Tuesday will be the last one! I always used to be a 28 day-er but I've been on the pill for about 9 years now too, so I was just wondering what to expect really.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hijack your thread! Maybe I should be quiet now *looks around*. Thanks so much for answering my question.
  • Options
    21 day bloods are to check I'm ovulating.... I thought I wasn't and still think I hadn't up until now, but typically, after a trip to the docs, I've had positives on my opks Friday, Saturday and today. Although not sure that its normal to have so long a surge, so poss means I don't actually release an egg.

Anyway, as soon as AF deigns to arrive, I can book in the tests!
  • Options
    Woohoo Newlook!! Really pleased for you, I know what a pain it has been for you.