Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Symptoms immediately after conception?

Is it possible to have symptoms immediately after conception? I know everyone is different but I just wondered if anyone had felt pregnant or had signs straightaway?

Replies

• I had symptoms after about 10 days. Feelings of dizziness, nausea, hot, just feeling really weird. However, someone I know had a friend that had symptoms straight away.
    It is a difficult one to gauge really cos the symptoms of pregnancy can be very similar to PMS.
    Hope you get the result you want.
  • Hey!

Last time I was very hot in between conceiving and doing the test and I had a really bad case of thrush which made me realise something was going on down there...as never get thrush! Sadly I went on to have a mmc in june...but ttc this monthimage so looking out for any sign...am hot again...but so is the weather!
  • I didn't get them til about 5 weeks gone i don't think. i started feeling sick at nearly 7 weeks with both of them which lasted whole way through