Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

going for a blood test

Hope everything goes o.k hun.....keep us posted {{{{{HUGS}}}}}} xxxx

Replies

• hello

its so rubbish isnt it, i would defo push for a beta blood test, dont let them fob you off with a urine test x

good luck x
  • hi ladies....

i done another strip test today...different kind...and got a faint line like before...so am gonna book a docs appointment to be on the safe side image

probably nothing, but to put my mind at rest image xx
  • good luck image keep us posted xxxxxx
  • thanks girls! xx im not gonna, i done so many of the cheapy strips now and can see faint lines (or where lines should be if evap)...done one this morning too...i done these before and nothing has shown up. so maybe end of a chemical or something who knows...but fingers crossed..or maybe just clutching at straws lol xx
  • ooo let us know how you get on. will they give your results today? x

well just trying to make appointment now image so will keep u posted xx
  • good luck booey! let us know how you get on.

ashy x
  • thanks girls to all of you...i took alot of tests now so im either wishing for a line to be there haha or there is something that is making something show up ?!....like i said i done wilkos tests before and seen nothing untill now....this was my FMU too, so fingers crossed xx
    blood test tomo am...dont no how long takes to come back?...thanks ashy image x

[Modified by: booey on July 27, 2010 09:21 AM]

• it will be processed later that day depending on wether you go to the docs or hospital, if its at the docs it depends when the courier takes it to the lab, depending on wether your GP has computer access to test results it could be the next day or a few days x
  • Good luck hun xxx
  • thanks girls...will they just say positive or neg then? xx
  • the blood beta test has a number so anything over 5 is +

you would normally expect around 50-100 at 4 weeks although it varies from woman to woman x
  • Oh booey im sure your head is a mess. I can still only think of one reason for the lines! Have you tried any "proper" tests yet. I know you did the boots one but any others?
    I hope you get something sorted soon (hopefully a shy bean) xxx
  • not tried any other tests no...oh brought the wilkos one last night and got the lines too...bloods tomo so fingers crossed xx
  • not tried any other tests no...oh brought the wilkos one last night and got the lines too...bloods tomo so fingers crossed xx
  • just had my blood took she said bout a week. . Im sure i Will be ringing before then lol. . If its positive its a miracle ha ha x X
  • i hope you get some answers x
  • thanks chick x am sure i Will bfn.. Keeps the coast clear for august hey lol x X