Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Long LP?

I was wondering if anyone could help me.

This is the first month i used OPKs, im now 21DPO, and CD 42. I used to have a 35 day cyle, but last month i had a 45 day cycle.

TMI- I had lots of symptoms really early on, but now i dont have any really. Boobs are a bit tender but its more like my nipples are hard and i feel heavy there, but thats all, and ive only had BFNs.

We've been UPSIing for a year and a half now, but this is the year we WILL chart,use OPKs etc...

Im scared that a long LP is the same as a short one in that it could cause problems, does anyone know. Ive googled it and couldnt find anything-very high tech you know!-so i dont know if anyone else has this or if i could talk to a Dr. Some times i dont know if its appropraite to even go and ask these things.

x x x

Replies

• I was twingey and sore, and i always feel like i constantly need the loo when i OV.

I never have alot of CM,so i dont know about that at all.

Thank you for your reply.

x x x
  • Right, sorry, another reply!!

I think maybe i did OV later. I got a couple of pos OPKs, and then two weeks later i got some more (i checked because it was the first time i ever had EWCM), so i prob OVd the second time, and was just bloated or something the first!!

urgh-this is tough!!
    x x x
  • Thank you, i was so confused by this all.

x x x
  • hehe littlewolf...ah...i understand you, im Scottish too!!

Im just off to have a look at that site better.
    x x x