Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I've come to join in from Planning!!!

The Mister and I have made a decision that we are fed up with putting things off all the time so we are now officially TTC .... I'm soooo Excited!!!!! Bit of background, we got married in June, I have PCOS and have been taking Metformin for just over 6 years now!!! We put TTC off for quite a while due to me having some health problems but have decided that we don't want to put it off anymore and so are busy hunting down allt he info we can find to help us along the way

[Modified by: Katielouxx on 01 February 2010 09:40:00 ]

Replies

• Options
    woohoo!! Come on in! They're a lovely bunch
  • Options
    Hi hun, welcome to ttc, hope your stay is short and sweet! image xx
  • Options
    How exciting!!! Welcome along to the crazy ride of TTC x
  • Options
    hey hun welcome! good luck! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Welcome!! You'll get tons of info and support from the lovely ladies on here x x
  • Options
    thanks for your responses ladies, i'm really happy to join you all and having people to chat about it with as we aren't telling anyone and i think i'd burst trying to keep it quiet!!
  • Options
    Hi Katielou welcome to TTC, a friend of mine has PCOS and she bout a book called Baby making Bible my Emma Cannon which basically goes over how to conceive naturally by chaning your diet to suit your body and ways of positive thinking and she swears by it, her little bean due next month so something worked!! Good luck hun!!! xx
  • Options
    hello!!! Its so very nice to meet you!!

Im sure you wont have to be in this particular forum to long..we can all have a mass exodus!!

x x x
  • Options
    ooh thanks for that charlie i'll have a look for that x
  • Options
    You're welcome!
    It is very useful for everyone it helps sort diet out from the kind of AF you have and everything. reckons it can ease pregnancy pain too but not sure if it is true will keep you posted when my friend has her little one!!! xxxx
  • Options
    Hi hun,

Welcome and hope you get your BFP soon hun.

xx