Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

1ST MAY

Morning Gayle - yep def agree with you there. Me and oh have been married just over 6 mths already and can't believe how quickly the time has gone! Yes, and the counting days stuff drives you abit mad doesn't it?! Happy 1st of May to you too and hope it's a great month for everyone ttc! image

Replies

• is it just me or is this year passing sooooo quickly??? maybe thats a sign that im getting old lol!! i think with all the focus on counting days until ov then counting days until af,you dont realise that more than a month has gone by!! anyway,happy 1st of May everyone.i think this is going to be a fantastic month.love to you all, Gayle xx
  • Hiya Gayle, Apparently most babies are conceived in the spring/summer! I can't remember where I read that but it has something to do with the release of oxytocin 'the love hormone' the warm weather and light evenings makes us wanna cuddle more and makes us more happy/relaxed etc.....lets see if they're right. Good luck and fingers crossed for you and everyone else xxxxxxxx
  • hi ladies where is the year going my mil said the 1st of may is white rabbits! does anyone know what that means or is she talking more rubbish?

love leighxxx
  • hi everyone.leigh ive never heard that before! hi claire lets hope you're right!! hi nessa,good luck to you too xx