Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hi girls

2»

Replies

• Hi K-Lou and welcome back, hope you feel more relaxed after your time away. I can get all a bit to much at times and you need a break away from ttc to put things in to prospectus. xx
  • Mithical - Your so right I say all this now lets just see how it goes LOL I really do hope that I relax though as it really takes it out of you as you all know.

Rach - thanks hun I know it may take time and my body is still getting use to having no pill. I hope everything goes ok for you aswell, you seem to have great PMA and that will help no doubt image

K xx
  • Hi K-Lou....I've just made it back here after a bit of a break. Finally had my first 28 day cycle last time....I think I'm ovulating now, but I'm just trying not to get too worked up about everything as its been really getting me down image
  • Hi K-Lou, glad you're feeling better, i had gastric flu a few years ago and I've never been as ill in my life, it was horrible!!! Its hard not to think about ttc all the time, I hope you manage to feel a bit less stressed this month, and good luck getting the IBS under control.

Caroline xxx