Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How long has everyone been trying?

2»

Replies

• not sure how to count it due to mc but basically started trying in jan, got pg on cycle 3 with bfp at the start of april, but mc end of may, had one AF (just finishing) and ready to ttc properly this month.

so no idea how to count that really!

i hope i don't have to count much more image xxxxxxxx
  • I am just coming up to the end of month 2 (due to POAS 2moz!)
  • month 16 for me....have had 3 miscarraiges since we started though image I will get a sticky bean next time!!
  • this is my first month so fingers crossed would be good if it happened first time but really dont think it will happen like that. x lol
  • I'm just onto month 7. Feels ages!
  • on month 2 as started trying half way through 1st cycle! so this was our first full onth,if that makes sense!! probably be next month from mon/tuesday tho :cry:
  • This is our first month, but have got loads of advice off everyone on here so far so I'll share some of my PMA with you! My GP said it could take up to 12 months, but I'm hoping we won't have to wait that long!!! Caroline xxx
  • Hi

Month 16 for us, booked in for lap and dye on the 31st July So fingers crossed if there's anything wrong they can fix it.

Good luck to everyone.

jen xx
  • Took us nearly 3yrs and ivf to fall with our first,due to do a preg test thurs-lets hope number two....xx
  • Trying for our 1st bundle - this is month 7 ish and due to POAS on Friday.

Feels much longer than that though!

xx
  • im coming to the end of month 1 ttc no:2 with my first it took 3 years she is now 8 months old so we are starting early and hoping its quicker this time!
  • Hi there
    Am ttc baby number 3 - came off the pill 8 months ago but have only had 2 AF's since then - aaaahh! (so only actually 'trying' for 2 months but there has obviously been a lot of 'wasted' time since then).

Am on CD19 now and still no sign of LH surge - bought a CB digital thingy for ??22 as I wanted to see the smiley face come up and tell us it was time to bd - no such luck. Have had to move onto the cheapy 2 line tests as it was taking so long and costing so much! Am still testing each day but feel it is less and less likely that I will see a line before next AF arrives.......have the feeling I am no longer ov'ing image
  • Hi we have been ttc baby number2 for about 18 months now.Feel like its never going to happen.Good luck everyone.xxx
  • Month 14 for us, just found out I have problems with my right fallopion tube and I am having an op to have removed!!!! So looks like IVF is next for us.
  • Im on mth 5 and hopefully will get my bfp in a week! xx
  • Only on month 2, ttc my second. I also assumed it would happen straight away, as I got pregnant twice after forgetting take my pill!
  • Came off the pill end of Feb. Got pg on second cycle but just had a mmc last week. Will start trying again when we feel ready. Who knows when that'll be. xxx
  • I started in April but have had messed up cycles since coming off the pill.

But good luck to us all. Let's hope this month is the month for us all!
  • hello ladies, im new to ths forum but i thnk its great way to get in contact with othe women in the same boat. i find i dont really speak to my friends about trying for a baby as i thnk id feel under pressure then each month. anyway ive been trying for the last 4 months and have had no luck. ive just passed my fertility days, so fingers crossed... its a long 2 wk wait, good luck ladiesx:\):\)
  • Well - cycle 12 has just left me as AF showed up this morning! BUT overall it has been 4 years 1 month - how's that for longevity (sp?!)

Surely it must be my turn soon???