Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

August Pips thread! 1st BFP!

Replies

• Am i not allowed on here image x
  • Hi LC, at long last I get to join a TTC thread yey!!! my patience has paid off has hubby has agreed we can start trying officially from beginning of Dec so if all goes to plan and I catch a pip first cycle of trying these will be my dates:-

Testing Date - 22nd Dec

EDD - 31st August (Hubbys Bday) double
    celebration!!!

Good luck everyone xx
  • count me in on Nov 30th- here we go again!!!
    ally
  • I'm so sorry frillypink! That sucks big time!
  • Please can you add me to the list:

SarahBear - testing 28th Nov (my wedding day!!!!!!!!!) image
    EDD 3rd August 2010

Thanks Lemon Cupcake!

xxxx
  • Is there a July thread? I'm going to test on the 28th Nov (AF due on the 21st). If I can wait a week!! Technically EDD is 31st July 2010.
  • Count me in guys - AF got me yesterday so I will be trying for a august baby this month!! How do you guys work out your EDD - my next AF should be due on 7th Dec I think! xx
  • sarahbear- best of luck!!!!
    dotty1977- yup there is, looks for all the shocked smilies and you should find it!
    gag- I've just put in an estimate.
  • Hi there,
    Onto month 2 for me as AF showed up today - grrrr!
    I'll be testing again on 8/12 - I won't be testing early again and I won't ss this month!!
    Good luck and baby dust all round!xx
  • Me please-hopefully lucky month 26!!!

Test-7th December
    EDD-16th August

Good luck to all xxx
  • Hey Nic,

Can you please add me?

Testing: 4th December
    EDD: 7th August 2010

Hubby is going away this month and if I ovulate the same as last month then our last BD will be 5 days before ov, so i'm hoping that I ov earlier or he has some super spermies with staying power!!

Waiting another month will be awful image

Thanks love!

Amy xx

[Modified by: Amy and Ruby on November 10, 2009 09:05 PM]

• Hi Ladies,

Can you add me for an August pip. My testing date will be 9th Dec which would make my EDD 17th August image Bouncy Castle BDay parties in the summer holidays - perfect!! image x
  • Amy- hope you OV early! Are you charting at all? Might help reassure you.
  • Thanks Nic,

No not charting although I think i'll start next month if no luck this month.

I have opk though so i'll just do that. I also get ov pains which always a dead give away.

My average cycle has been 32 days which means BD would be 3 days before, which wouldn't be too bad, but last month was first month after mc and was 34 days so I really don't know what to expect.

This TTC lark is bad enough without having to worry about not having hubby home at ov!

Off to find some PMA! xx
  • Just BD like mad and hope for the best!!! You could always try freezing some? lol!!!!!!
  • Hey everyone,

Im new here and will be testing on Nov 27th - my birthday! This is our first month ttc.

I'm actually due af on nov 28th I think but will be testing on my birthday anyway!

Good luck to you all!

K xx
  • God we got a LOT of catching up to do with our August pips to beat the jelly beans!!!! xx
  • Oh well, I have to take my name off this list, what a shame!!! I will keep updating this tho coz there are some people on here I really really want to get their BFP!!!
  • Hello everyone!

How is everyone getting on? Has anyone ov'd yet and on their 2ww?

As you may have seen from my many posts, I don't *think* I've ov'd yet but i had some pains last night that felt like they could be ov pains. Using cb opk and haven't had a smiley yet though.

I laid in bed this morning reading one of my pregnancy books and it got me all excited. image

Hope you're well well!

K xx