Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

August Pips thread! 1st BFP!

124»

Replies

• Hi everyone,
    I've just seen that the August forum is up! Lets hope we're all in there!

Nic, can you please change my date as I ov'd early.
    Testing is 29th November
    EDD is 7th August
  • Hi,

Can I join you ladies??

Well the witch got me today so no jellybean for me unfortunately - gutted :cry:

But at least it means I can have a few vodka's at my xmas nights out. And on to next month.....soooooooooooooooooooo that means I will be testing on 15th December with edd of 22nd Aug 2010.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! :\)

Cheers

xx
  • Hi girls

Can you add me in, this is my first month ttc and my AF is due 7th Dec so going to test 8th Dec if it doesn't show up, fingers crossed!!

Good luck to everyone! xx
  • Can you add me please? I'll be testing on the 11th December with an EDD of 6th August.

Thanks image))
  • Hello,

Can I join in too? i'm addicted to this site but have only ever posted once. AF due around the 30th so I am excited because i got a smiley face on Sat. Although I am only really noticing the EWCM today and hardly any ov pains this month. I guess the symptoms differ each month.

Been trying since Sept 08 and would love a summer baby.... I am going on holiday on the 29th for 2 weeks so wont be able to test, I suppose I could do a test on holiday.... but then if AF comes I guess I'll know.Not sure what my EDD would be I'll check on one of those calendars on the net.

Good luck to everyone
    xx:\)
  • Can you add me please!! Month 13 should end on Mon 23rd! Due date would be the 3rd
  • melissa 86 is that u in ur pic, looking stunning i have to say! sarah bear good luck for ur wedding day enjoy it, it is a blur!! good luck to all, im testing early 24th, due af 28th, EDD would be 6th aug xx
  • Good Luck Everyone

Hope this is as lucky as JellyBeans xxx

Gems xx

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/35/3597/359753.png

ttc #2 for 15 months
  • Thanks for updating your list!! I am very excited and need lots of company in the aug forum!!! Hope you are feeling the huge rush of excitement that I felt this morning watching the second line actually appear!!!
  • i now have a test date! 12/12 please!

also! i had to hunt this thread out! it was on page 7!!!! What is with that? come on girls! PMA! xx
  • Can you add me to the list please?

Although I ov'd 5 days early without realising, so only bd'd two days before ov, the next day and 2 days after that (today) so not holding much hope.

However, you never know, so if we were lucky, my EDD is 16th August and my test date is 12th Dec.

Good luck to everyone else
    xxx

[Modified by: arls0308 on November 26, 2009 12:44 PM]

• Can you add me please??? AF due on 20th Dec, EDD date will be the 29th August 2010.
    Good luck everyone xx
  • Ooh oh oh oh can i join pretty please? 2nd month ttc af due on 9th dec so wud b due aug. Baby dust evry1! *sprinkles* image x x x
  • Yeaaayyyy 1 BFP so far! Fingers crossed we get loads more on here! I gave in and tested with a cheapie yesterday (9DPO) and was gutted to get BFN. Going to be very strict with myself and wait til the weekend before I even think of POAS again! Good luck everyone! xx
  • bump- any more bfps?