Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Be vewy vewy quiet

Shhhhhhhh be vewy vewy quiet I am hiding from AF lol. I am due tomorrow and so far have dodged her If she doesn't turn up tomorrow I will be testing so stay tuned. I am getting a few twinges but haven't had the usual on and off cramping that I usually have for 7 days before hand. I do have some nausia but considering its been really hot I can't take that into much consideration I always get nausiated when the weather is warm. So yeah atleast I only have a day until I find out either way but god its nerve racking waiting for her to turn up and hoping she doesn't. Atleast a week before I can delude myself that AF is not going to happen but this close its a matter of if she comes she comes theres not alot I can do about it.

Replies

• *whispers, your so funny!* Do you have a small cupboard to stay in today?xx
  • *tippy toes in with a comment* *and wispers qietly*

do you not have an old air raid shelter in your back garden get into that,or the loft she wont be expecting you to be there..................if she asks where you are i tell her you told her to feck off,your having a 9 month holiday lol

sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • the funny thing is Im reading this with a whisper in my head!!! lol

good luck in hiding....Ive taken the route that Ive just told AF to bugger off, Im being stern but fair!!

• sssshhhhh im hiding to............... can you see me??? im curled up in the draw. lol please if you see her take her away for 9 months x
  • Try dressing up like a man, Af doesnt bother them or at least thats my plan for this month.
    xcx
  • lol I am still hiding and she hasn't found me yet. I am a bit excited because I am usually so regualar that I get up on the morning I am due and I am atleast spotting. I saw you in the draw Bev I passed you on the way to the cupboard lol. If we just be really quiet hopefully she wont see us.
  • I so busy chuckling at how funny this post turned out I forgot to say if she doesn't turn up by this afternoon (which might be in the morning for you guys I think) I will be testing so stay tuned.
  • I live in Australia so its summer here and fricking hot at the moment.

Oh and I tested and...BFN feck it! god I am annoyed. So I still have to hide from the old witch, I will try testing again Saturday if she doesn't turn up. She is being sneaky this month.
  • iv just had a chat with out friend AF and toled her to bugger off!! we dont want her around for the next 9months she is not welcome!!

im keeping my fingers crossed for you lib!!
    baby dust to you!!
  • Thanks Sammy I am so dissapointed about the BFN and what's worse is I am not really getting any symptoms for certain either way so I just don't know what is going to happen.
  • I am keeping this thread updated mainly just to pass the time because this is such a fricking pain. The waiting is so nerve wracking. Anyway its day 31 now of my 30 day cycle and I will test again Saturday if the witch doesn't turn up. I feel like she might though I had some twinges last night that say she is just running late grrr I had better find a better hiding place.
  • Best of luck to you too If one of us gets it we all will remember people get pregnant is groups so all we need is some to start off the run of BFP's for us.
  • Well I was due for aunt flow on the 28th and it is now half past 6 pm on the 29th here is Aus and noooooooooo AF as of yet yaaaaaaaay. I just hope the witch knows to stay away. My boob pain is back which makes me hopeful but just to ruin that I am having twinges in my lower abdomen that say af is coming. Gosh she is a sneaky wench this month for everyone I think. I hope she doesn't find my hiding place while I am sleeping tonight. YOU HEAR THAT AUNT FLOW STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM ME!

I am getting my hopes up which is bad because if she does catch me I am going to be so depressed now. I am so excited gosh I hope she doesn't find me. I can not wait to get my BFP. But I am not testing until Saturday I made a promise with myself to be strong and wait.
  • you stay stong hun fingers crossed for you

AF FECK OFF!!!!!!! YOUR NOT WANTED

there thats her told for you hun x
  • lol thanks grudie you must be scary because she has stayed the heck away lol.

Now I don't know what to do I am so excited and a serial tester and now I am 2 days late for AF. I tested 2 days ago and got a BFN so now I am fighting with myself about whether I should test today or wait for tomorrow. AHHHHHHHHHH
  • Wait another day . A BFN may only ruin your ~PMA~ . mind you your symptoms are good. I would test tomorrow morning . finger vrossed for you good luck xx
  • Thanks the waiting is killing me but I know its right to wait. Still I am not usually this late I would think if af was going to show her ugly face it would have been this morning at the latest.

I am so excited but I will hold out till tomorrow. I am so positive now I think I will be crushed if its a BFN.
  • libranaster im a jock with red hair im scary lol

stay away until tomorrow for testing or i will have to shout at you 2 hehe
  • Well I better do as I am told because if AF is scared of you and I know what scary woman she can be when she comes to town, you must be scary like the Blair Witch or Freddy Cruger or something lol