Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

CBFM - who's with me?

Replies

• thanx rainbow,

they seem to be 42 days lately. i'm on cd33 - i don't feel any different to any other cycle at the mo so i'm kinda prepared for bfn.

• right, another bl**dy high, cd22, booooo xx
  • Hi SmudgeSmith, Im also cd 22 with yet another high!!!! Its getting boring now!! I know they say not everyone gets a peak in first month but I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!! The 2 lines on my tests are now both really light and have been for 2 days, dont know whether to read too much into that or not. Hopefully something will happen for us soon because its sooo frustrating.
    xx
  • CD18 for me and another high as well - thats 10 now!! Will just have to keep BD'ing until they turn to lows I suppose!

Happy New Year girlies and baby dust to all image

E x
  • it's total pants isn't it!!
    argh!
    im the same, i know it doesn't happen to some people of the 1st month etc, but i still want it and i want it now! booo xxx
  • It'll come ladies don't worry. Well CD 4 for me and my sticks still haven't come. I got an email from Amazon yesturday saying that I had to pay with a difefrent card as the one of my account was onld one - doh! But that means that I might not get them here is time. Do you think I should go and buy another box and risk spending a small fortune, or if they're not here just not test for the first couple of days until they arrive? Last time I used CBFM I didn't get my first peak until CD18 but I'm not sure what my cycles will be like this time around...confused.com!

xxx
  • Hello Girls,
    Happy new year to you all!

Rainbow-I think I would have to spend the small fortune just so I knew for sure. Thanks for keeping the PMA going about the peaks because after my tantrum on here yesterday about having so many highs I finally got my first peak today, I was so so so happy about ovulating, I have no idea how I will be when I get my BFP!!

Just goes to prove it does work when we rant and stamp our feet! lol!

We BD this morning, plan to do it again tonight and then tomorrrow morning and evening, is that too much and is once a day enough durng peaks?

Here's to all our BFPs this year!!

xx
  • i'd have to go and get some expensive one's as well i think!! i wouldn't want to risk it, but sure i've read on here about people tricking it etc and starting later to use less sticks

ah pleasehappen that's ace!! yay! i've also read someone who said they bd'd twice a day on her peaks and got her bfp

Happy New Year to everyone and babydust to all....now i'm just off to rant and stamp my feet! xxx
  • Hi ladies. how are we all today?

SmudgeSmtih any luck with your peak?

Well I didn't buy the sticks, but decided that if they don't come in Monday's post then I will have to go and buy some others! Oh well at least AF is getting ready to leave!

xxx
  • Hello hello!!
    another day, another high....
    on cd24 now and been getting them since cd10, but it's my last stick tomorrow so not going to happen, bum....
    so should get af around cd34 and then will start again!

Amazon are pretty quick at getting stuff out so hoepfully you'll have them monday xxx
  • Hi ladies,

sorry i haven't been on this thread a while. I am not trying to not to think about ttc in my 1ww but its proving hard.
    Rainbow I think you may get you test by monday and if not just go to boots and get another packet. Having 2 packets means your are even more equiped for a bfp:lol:
    SmudgeS, don't worry hun you will get your peak soon eventually. I didn't get mine the first month i used it but got my first in cycle 3. I can admmit i was rubbish at using it ( used to miss tests)

My update:
    Well I am on 8dpo, trying not to SS as i eventually get stressed and drive hubby crazyimage Tbh I feel the same as I feel before af I think!!
    Af is due on the 7th (this thursday), but I will try and wait until saturday 9th, I will be 15dpo if af doesn't catch me first! To be honest I would rather see af than bfn as its more upsetting :\(
  • Aww SmudgeSmith that's rubbish, but like Mrs Fair said it doen't always pick up the peak on the first couple of months so keep with it .

Mrs Fair, it's not over until the witch arrives! I know about ss driving you mad, fingers crossed for you.

xxx
  • Hello Ladies,

How are we all doing?

SmudgeSmith, thats rubbish and so frustrating, I know how fed up I was getting with all the highs.

Rainbow, hopefully those sticks will turn up tomorrow.

As for me, I'm now officially 1 DPO, as this is my first month of knowing that I have actually ovulated I will start symptom spotting like mad in the next few days.
    Just wish I knew now!

Have a good days girls

xx
  • Morning ladies!!

hope you lovely ladies are fine this morning. I haven't been to well!! I have been having heartburn on and off since last wednesday but I didn't want to read too much into it as it might be my body playing mind games. But last evening, my heartburn was sharper and it continued during the night and I had serious cramping. I couldn't sleep until 2am then woke up at 5 am still with pains and heartburn. Hubby was a bit worried about me that he was offering me to take something but I refused of course (poor thing, he didn't put 2 and 2 together). He was telling me how i have been moody and tempered lately and i haven't really noticed.:roll:

Well I am 9 dpo and still have the heartburn and still don't want to get my hopes up in case af turns up. Its really strange that this month i am not discussing how i feel with hubby as i don't want to get his hopes up as well which is really hard as I have no one to share this with apart from you lovely ladies.

I would like to say thank you ladies for your kindness, your support and being there for me. I hope we all get our bfps soon:\)
  • Morning ladies,

Pleasehappen, 1 DPO already and now in to the nightmare 2ww! Try not to ss too much (but I can't talk of course!)

Mrs Fair, awww thank you very much! Fingers crossed for you that these symtoms lead to your BFP!

Well I'm on CD6 today and didn't ask me to POAS, I think it will do on CD6 and my sticks really should have arrived by then. Last time I used it I did get my first peak until CD18 so it may be like that again.

SmudgeSmith and Rubyshoes, any luck on toyr peaks?

xxx
  • Afternoon Ladies!

Well a low today on cd25 but was expecting it as was my last stick. So highs from cd10-24 and no peak, bum.
    I know this happens sometimes when first start using it so trying not to fret

Mrs Fair - that all sounds very positive!! fingers crossed for this month, how exciting!

PH - yay, well at least you know you've defo ovulated and can count down!!

xxx
  • Well SS, I am trying not to get so excited but its hard. I was nearly tempted to test this morning but no way will I test before af as just like you ladies, I cant bare seeing a BFN!!!
  • Hello ladies

Am I too late to join? I have been using CBFM for 2 3 cycles now and am now on CD 9. Usually on a 27/28 day cycle

Have hasd a few issues as the first 2 cycles, I went straight from low to peak and then back to low, Then last month, I didn't have any peaks and just 10 days of high!

Hoping that 2010 is our year and good luck to all of you!

Fingers crossed
  • Hi girls,

CD21 for me today and still no highs so think that's me for this month. Can I just ask a quick question about the sticks that we wee on?!!Do the line/s that appear in the little window mean anything? Noticed that for the past two days nothing has come up at all but a few days ago the lines were dark. Does this have anything to do with ov??

Just got back from a weeks skiing and back to work tomorrow so feeling thoroughly depressed!

E x
  • Hi girls,

I'm on CD7 today and still havent managed to get some sticks. I'm really worrying now, as it asked me to poas this morning and obviously will tomorrow. Do you think it will make a difference if I order them today and start doing it on wed, by which time it'll be CD 10. I normally ov around cd14/15.

Im really worried that this will mess my cbfm up after it getting used to me. xx