Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

CBFM - who's with me?

Replies

• Rainbow - i reckon it will ask for them on cd9? have heard it's between 6-9 depending on the cycle before and what it analysed

EmaC - can you reset it? i.e. so you reset it to day 5 so you test when it asks but you'll know how many actual days ahead you are?

RubyShoes - have you just been getting lows up to cd21 then? how long is your normal cycle?
    re the lines read this:
    http://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#14

Fluffymovie - people keep telling me that it takes a couple of months to read you and settle down until it knows you - i only got lows and highs this month 1st time using it, so i'm relying on that! xx
  • Hi Fluffymovie, of course you're welcome! Looking forward to chatting to you.

EmaC, I would try and get some sticks tomorrow while you're out and about? You could then save your FMU in the morning and use it when you get your sticks! How long have you been using the CBFM?

xxx
    RubyShoes, I also wondered like SS if you've only been getting lows or some highs too?

RubyShoes, SmudgeSmith and Fluffymovie don't forget that some ladies on here have had their BFP's on the months without a peak, so fingers crossed!

• Hi Fluffymovie, of course you're welcome! Looking forward to chatting to you.

EmaC, I would try and get some sticks tomorrow while you're out and about? You could then save your FMU in the morning and use it when you get your sticks! How long have you been using the CBFM?

xxx
    RubyShoes, I also wondered like SS if you've only been getting lows or some highs too?

RubyShoes, SmudgeSmith and Fluffymovie don't forget that some ladies on here have had their BFP's on the months without a peak, so fingers crossed!

• Ooooh I hadnt thought to do that, I'll save fmu and get some sticks tomorrow. Do I have to store it anywhere special i.e. in the fridge (my poor hubby will have kittens lol).

This will be my 3rd mth using it and it seems to have been spot on previously so I dont want to mess it up. Do you think it'll make a difference that I didnt do a test this morning when it asked?

Thanks for the advice SS and Rainbow. xx
  • EmaC, keep it in the fridge hun and then it should be fine. I wouldn't worry about not testing today if you're going to tomorrow.

xxx
  • oh that did make me chuckle!!! just the thought of my oh's reaction if he opened by the fridge lol.

he gets funny bout the sticks with the lid on lol xxx
  • Hi girls,

No I have been getting highs since CD8 and still getting them now. I was just wondering what the lines on the sticks actually meant as for the past couple of days nothing has been showing up and I wondered whether my CBFM should have returned to low??

Also if I have just been getting highs all the time when do you know when to test or would you just leave it as long as you could? I have 15th in my head as that would be CD35. I only came off the pill in Sept and this is my third cycle so not sure at all of how long my cycles are. First was 50, second was 35

TTC is tricky business!!

E x
  • I'm sorry RubyShoes, I'm confiused, must be the morning brain! So have you been getting highs from DC 8, no peaks and now back to low? If so I would say that you've had your peak as sometimes it can be such a small change that it's not been picked up.

I'm not sure about what the sticks tell you to be honest as I never look!

xxx
  • Yay my sticks have arrived!

How's everyone else today?

xxx
  • Yey rainbow!!

Sorry if I confused you - I don't think I explained myself very well! Yes I have been getting highs since CD8 and still am (CD22 today). Wondering when it will eventually go back to low as surely can still be getting true highs 14 days in!

I am ok today - back at work although it was a training day so no kids (am a teacher) so it was relatively ok. Just taken our tree down and the house looks so bare - I hate January!

E x
  • Hi RubyShoes, could it be that you just haven't reached your peak yet? Or maybe you have ov but it's just not picked it up, as sometimes it doesn't as the surge is so small?

O/T my DH is a teacher too and he had to go back today to a training day!

xxx
  • Yeah that's what I am thinking too - especially with it being my first month of CBFM.

It's just frustrating because I still don't know how long this cycle will be (only third cycle off pill) so no clue when to start thinking about testing. I am planning on waiting til next weekend when I'll be CD35 and if no AF doing it then although I expect I'll crack before this!!

Training days are boring but at least they ease you back in gently, back to the real work with my little bunch tomorrow!

E x
  • Hi guys,

I managed to get some sticks today, sent poor hubby to Boots (think he was a little embarrased lol). So I'll have missed two 'test's' if I do the first one tomorrow.

Rainbow, I decided agaisnt saving the pee as it'd mean re-setting my cbfm, whereas at the min it's at a perfect time. I just hope two missed tests wont mess it up too much.

I'm CD8 today, so have started SMEP today, poor hubby doesnt know whats hit him lol - at least he wont be end of next week hehe.

xx
  • Hey Laides!

RubyShoes it was my 3rd cycle since coming of the pill, 2nd ttc and 1st using cbfm. I had highs from cd10-24 and then one low and that was the end of my sticks

my last two cycles have been 34 days too so not far off your last one. if i were you i'd go for test on cd35 like you said

EmaC - glad you got some sticks, isn't your hubby lovely getting them for you! xxx
  • Hey ladies,

How are we all today? Hopefully some of you have beans nesting themselves in :\)

CD8 for me today, so my nifty little gadget should be asking me to POAS tomorrow - how very exciting! :lol: Then DH's isn't going to know what's hit him!

EmaC I bet you OH is shattered!

Princess85, Mrs Fair, PleaseHappen, Mafia Princess, Katie10, and Little Bug where are you, you all OK?

Hows things today SS and RS?

xxx

[Modified by: **rainbow** on January 05, 2010 04:57 PM]

• Very exciting rainbow!

CD23 for me today and another high, running out of sticks now (think I have got two left) and have convinced myself I am pregnant (as we do!!). Know I am not really and want to wait til next Friday to test but can't help thinking why not!

My friend is due in 6 weeks and just sent me a recent scan pic today which made me go all gooey!

Snow quite bad here now and am keeping everything crossed for a day off tomorrow :lol: wishful thinking probably though!

E x
  • Aww, what a lovely pic, soon it we'll be sharing our scan pics on here!

You never know RubyShoes, your peak could just be around the corner! Why do you think you might be pg?

The snow's not great gere either, so may have a snow day tomorrow too!

xxx
  • Aww, what a lovely pic, soon it we'll be sharing our scan pics on here!

You never know RubyShoes, your peak could just be around the corner! Why do you think you might be pg?

The snow's not great gere either, so may have a snow day tomorrow too!

xxx
  • RubyShoes how long are your normal cycles? have you any symptoms?

Well am on cd27. came off pill beg of oct and had one withdrawal bleed and then two 34 day cycles. Anyway just been to toilet and ewcm....? any ideas ladies?? xxx
  • Remind me SS, have you had your peaks yet?

xxx