Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

CBFM - who's with me?

Replies

• noooooo!
    highs from cd10-24 then a low on my last stick - cd25
    thought it could maybe be a longer cycle if getting it today, hmmmm xxx
  • Hello Ladies,

Hope you are being eased back into work gently.

I am 3dpo and dont have any symptoms, far too early I know but I just cant help myself!!!

How are all you ladies doing anyway?

xx
  • SmudgeSmith, thats sounds promising, get bding just in case!!!!

Do you temp?

xx
  • lol i was the same on my last 2ww! i'm a terrible symptom spotter

no i don't temp, might start - do you?
    i may jump on oh when he gets in in bout an hour my birthday tomorrow so good excuse! xxx
  • SmudgeSmith, if you've had highs and then gone to low I think you have peaked and it's missed it, def jump on OH tonight but have SEX not BD! :lol:

PleaseHappen, the horrible 2ww, I hope it won't be too bad for you
  • I dont temp, no. I did try it but wasnt sure whether I was ovulating then or not and my temps were all over the place so I gave up. Your birthday sounds like a great excuse to jump on OH!! Happy Birthday for tomorrow.

xx
  • Hi Ladies.

rainbow - i'm here - thanx for asking!

I am now on CD3.

I think the monitor has helped shorten my cycle - it seemd to be settling at 42 days but on the 1st month of using the cbfm, relaxing a little and not stressing or symptom spotting - my cycle was only 36 days. af showed up on Sunday - totally unexpected.

Obviously im not happy that af found me but i am pleased that my cycle was 6 days shorter.

is everyone else still a firm believer in the cbfm?
  • SS - could it just be that you are approaching the end of your cycle therefore the EWCM?? Weird that we are at a similar stage with coming off the pill etc!

Rainbow - there's nothing in particular that's making me thinking it, just wishful thinking! I do have very sore (.)(.) and pre-AF type cramps but that's it. On CD23 so it could well be that AF is on her way. Since I came off the pill though I weirdly have not had any AF symptoms, no pain or anything. Which is odd because when I was on the pill I had pretty bad period pain.

E x
  • Happy birthday for tomorrow SmudgeSmith (and happy bd'ing tonight!!)

I don't have a usual cycle length yet after having a 46 day then 35 day since coming off the pill in September. So just having to randomnly guess!

E x
  • Princess, I have complete faith in my CBFM - it really did work for my last time, I'm hoping it'll work it;s magic on this cycle too!

RubyShoes, I really hope it's pg symptoms for you, I have everything crossed.

xxx
  • Yay I got POAS today :lol:

How's everyone else this snowy evening? :\)
  • Hi Rainbow, I've got my third low today. I'm thinking I'll get my peak early next week. I'm loving this POAS malarky, think there could be a bit of an obsession building lol.

xx
  • EmaC, I'm definetly with the 'I'm addicted to POAS society'!!

Smudgesmith, shope you had nice birthday!

RubyShoes how are the symptoms?

Well I got my first high this morning - yay! I was kind expecting it cos I got highs from CD10 last time.

How's everyone else today?

xxx
  • Hi rainbow and girls,

Second snow day for me today - yey! Loving being all warm in my house image

Symptoms are just the same really - sore (.)(.) and lots of CM (TMI!!). I can't help feeling that it's just pre AF symptoms which would be ok too as it would mean that my cycles are settling down to a more normal length. But at the same time I am desperate to POAS!! Only CD25 so know it's too early anyway it's just so tempting!!

In other news I have changed back to low today for the first time since CD8!!

Yey for your high rainbow!

How is everyone else?

E x
  • Hi Girls,

Can I join u? This is my second mth of CBFM. My first month I was pleased as I had 2 peaks which corresponded with my temps. This month I had my first high on CD14, which we BD'd second high yesterday... no bd and Peak today CD 16... however for the past 4 mths I have ov'd on cd21, so think I will be early this month! Woohoo!!!

Going to BD like crazy tonight and tomorrow... woop woop! Will let you know if my temps go up as well

xxx
  • Welcome BabyDancer! How many days of highs did you get before you peak the last time you used it?

RubyShoes, I have my fingers crossed for you, but your right in ttaht it is too early for you to test. Good luck hunny

xxx
  • Hi Rainbow, I had no highs at all last time, went from low to peak, low on CD 20 and then Peak CD 21, 22.

This time I had first high on CD 14, second on CD 15, then Peak CD 16 and CD 17 - today. However... it didnt ask me to POAS today, just went striaght to peak. This normal?

Thanks x

[Modified by: BabyDancer on January 08, 2010 01:10 PM]

• Hi ladies

Sorry not been on this thread for a few days- im saving myself for next week when I guess I will be getting my peaks!
    I find that as my cycles are so long I need to save all my PMA for the last couple of weeks otherwise I will run out of steam by the time I get to my two week wait lol

I'm CD 17 today, which is day 6 of highs, expecting to get a peak in 3-4 days.

How is everyone one doing then? RubyShoes how u getting on- any change?

What about everyone else, Rainbow how are you doing on PMA?

Baby dust to all! Xx xxx
  • Hi ladies,

BabyDancer, I wouldn't worry about not POAS today, once you get your first peak, you always then get another peak, a high and then a low and I must admit I don't switch it on after my first peak as I know what's going to happen, plus the fact I don't need the 'm' to flash at me, I know when my AF is due thank you very much! :lol:

Hi LittleBug, nice to see you again image How long are your cycle's usually?

I'm doing OK thanks ladies image I got a 2nd high today an CD11, I didn't get my first peak until CD18 so expecting until around then too.

What are your plans for the weekend?

xxx
  • EVENING LADIES

I'm on CD6 - not turned my monitor on since i set the 'm' button for this cycle - it always asks me too early to POAS when i know it will make no difference - think i'll turn it on tomorrow morning tho! I hope this cycle goes as well as the last.

rainbow - I know how u feel getting the first peak on CBMF - heaven knows what we'll be like when we get our BFP's LOL - i was already running round with a high on the monitor......