Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

friday night home alone and bored!!!

13»

Replies

• whats your cycle like mrs jc, r u normally like clock work? it is poss you could still get BFP this month? xx
  • how come men get such easy rides in life... women go through so much!!! so unfair.
  • I know, you almost feel repsonsible for the whole thing dont you lol

Everytime I say something to OH about feeling unwell he goes "are you pregnant, is it morning sickness" im like for gods sake man give it a rest we will see at the end of the month lol xxx
  • lol bless him!

i swear to god my nipples in the bath.... very odd lol
  • its nearly 12 and i am watching bbc3 eastedners special thing... sad
  • its a long old saga with my cycles!!! i originially had my coil out in nov 08, had af every 21 days for 2 months then had af the start of jan 09 and didn't have another one until end of march 09 and then May 09 and then July 09, hubs then said he really didn't want another baby and so had the coil put back in Aug 09!! af's where roughly about 30 ish days i think they varied from 28 - 35!!
    i don't think there is much of a chance but will prob wait till next week and test again if its not here!! i have my usual symptoms this week that i get the week before so really don't think so!!!

• Ah I see well Im sending you lots of baby dust! I better go anyways Im at work at 8 am - booooooo!!

Enjoy the rest of your friday evenings / saturday morning!! xxxx
  • awesome, i might go get ready for bed, speak to you soon xxx
  • boooo for the 8 am work!!! i will be up though with lo watching Ben 10!! woop woop for me!!!
    lots of baby dust to you too!!
    xx