Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

it's been so long

hey everyone....
feels like ages since i was last here...
well as some of you may remember i was due to test well....i went to the doctor and had an ultrasound...she told me that my uterus lining was so thick...so it was either i was pregnant or that my af was to arrive...well she sent me for a blood test at the end of the week...it was a horribe time waiting but then af arrived on day fifty something! grr,,,never happened!! well anyway i was so gutted and oh wouldnt let me get on here...lol he changed the computer's password as he knew i would sneak out here at night and he told me that i was drving myself crazy by coming on here a lot!!!! grrrrrrrr!!!
well..he finally gave me the password but told me not to get on here...but here i am image he's sleeping so i better be quick hehe...
i had an ultrasound done again on day 12 of this cycle and my doc told me i have a nice ovum to be ovulated on day 14 hehe so i better catch it....so i hope i caught it...im on day 24 today so we'll see what will happen...
oh and congrats kellymyule im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!
jane i'm really sorry for you...hope your af comes soon...
i have alot of catching on to do...hope youre all fine...

Replies

• hi aeris
    well im on day 5 AGAIN ,seems like ive been here forever ,good luck in testing keep us informed this time,its cruel to keep us waiting lol xx
  • hey claire sorry your af came...yep i know its really cruel ...i hate it when it happens from someone image
    but oh was really cruel too...he changed the password lol...he'd kill me if he found out im on here lol...
    hope we'd get our bfp's soon...
  • Hi Aeris
    good to see you back, we were all wondering where you were! At least now you have computer password you can sneak on when your oh is not looking. Just make sure he doesn't start checking which websites you've been on tho, lol. I'm on day 22 tooday so not far behind you, I had ov day 19 but don't think we will be lucky this month as my oh was away (bloody typical)!!!
    I hope you get some good news very soon. Keep us all updated love. xxx
  • claire hun theres not many faces who have been here longer than me!! Sorry its not happened yet either but who knows it must be our shot soon!! xxxxx
  • claire hun theres not many faces who have been here longer than me!! Sorry its not happened yet either but who knows it must be our shot soon!! xxxxx
  • jellybaby
    how long u been trying hun?ive been trying 2 yrs 5 months,fell preg last oct but misc at 5 weeks,gotta be our turn soon lol
  • hey shrewpin...lol i make sure i erase all the baby websites from the history so he would'nt catch me...how long is ur cycle ??? i have a 37 day cycle so i never thought that i ovulate on day 14...it was a shock hehe...
    claire and jellybaby i hope its your turn soon....i wish we all get our bfp's soon image
  • Hi Aeris
    Good to see you are managing to sneek on quite regularly!! lol! My cycle has been anything from 30 to 40 days but is usually between 34 and 36 days. So looks like we could be testing about the same time! I know theres not much chance this month but I still keep thinking just maybe. Going on holidays at end of August and should be ov around that time, so lots of chilled out holiday love for us. My oh can't wait!! Fingers crossed for everyone else. Lots of love xxx