Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

cd1 **dust urself off n try again**

she got me :cry: x x onto month 4 with cbfm.

[Modified by: booey on 12 August 2010 06:05:21 ]

Replies

• Options
    thanks little beanie. . Yes its rubbish. . Was expecting it though.
    i just switched on my cbfm he he really hope it works. . Onto month 4! Good luck to everyone else o x baby dust x x x
  • Options
    sorry she got you booey. i'm expecting a visit today, then its month 4 for us too.

Good luck and babydust.

xxx.
  • Options
    sorry she got you honey xxx good luck with CBFM next month lots of ladies seem to get bfp with them xxx

[Modified by: Sazzle33 on August 12, 2010 07:30 AM]

• Options
    Ah booey that's poo! Chin up darlin, good luck with the cbfm, hope you get your bfpxxx
  • Options
    sorry booey, hope youre ok and have luck with the cbfm - i love mine! x
  • Options
    Aw booey I am so sorry! Fingers crossed for next month.xxxx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Booey. Hopefully it will be better this month! Good luck, good luck, good luck!
  • Options
    Aww sorry she got you hun. She got me too! Onto month 2 of using the CBFM. Let's hope this is a lucky month!

• Options
    hey booey really sorry!! i test this morning and nothing so just waiing for af then onto next month for us aswell!! gutted! its horrible isnt it!! xxxxx
  • Options
    Oh Booey, sorry to hear that.... good luck with you cbfm. I'm just waiting for AF, now a day late, then I will be moving onto a cbfm i think xx
  • Options
    Ah sorry booey... fingers crossed for month 4 x.
  • Options
    That's rubbish hunni, so sorry she found you. Fingers crossed for next month xxx
  • Options
    awwww sorry booey, good luck cbfming xxx