Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bleeding 3 days after BFP!!!!!

Replies

• Glad to hear that the bleeding has stopped, i really hope your little bean is well and truly stuck there. xx
  • Hi babymonkey, sorry to hear you've been through this over the weekend, hope it's all sorted out ok now XX
  • Hi babymonkey. Hope everything is ok. xx
  • Hope you are ok hun xx
  • Hi I had a bleed exactly 3 days after I got my BFP and that was the day before I was due on. It was like yours, very light a couple of clots but it must have just been implantation because I'm now 23+5. Hope everything is ok.
    xxx
  • hey sweetie, just wondered how you are getting on, got everything crossed for a special sticky bean for you xxx
  • hi babymonkey was just wondering how you are and if you had been to the docs yet??
  • Hi everyone.

WOW!!!!!! I cant believe I have had so much support for you ladies.
    You will be pleased to know that bleeding has well and truely stopped. It was only on and off for 1 and a half days. Was sick yesterday and feel queasy this morning and my mum said that is a good sign. Only thing that has changed is that my boobs have stopped hurting as much. Is that good or is that bad?????
    Bit p*$$??d off though as my doctor didnt send for the scan appointment on the 22 april when he said he did, so I have been sat waiting for an appointment that was never going to arrive. My MUM, yes my MUM was sooooo annoyed that she rang the doctors and had a right go lol so now I have an appointment at the doctors for 11.50 this morning and while I am in the doctors office he is going to ring the EPAU and tell them that he is sending me so I should be having my scan today at long last.
    Sorry if this post doesnt make any sense. I have got baby brain today hee hee.
    Will keep you all posted and hey, thanks for all your help, understanding and support **she says with a tear in her eye as she is very emotional today**
    xxx
  • Great news. Hope everything is OK at the scan. My best friend had something similar. She bled at 7 weeks for a few days and went for an emergency scan. All was fine and she heard the baby's heartbeat. She had to rest and do no exercise for a while (hard for her). She is now 14 weeks and absolutely fine.

Good luck
    dg
    xxx
    p.s. well done Mum!!!!
  • Once something annoys my mum, there is no stopping her hee hee. Well, I will hopefully find out later, whats going on. Im not normally a worry'er but im affraid I am terrified but very excited today. My eyes keep watering as if im going to cry but then I feel really happy and excited toooooooo.
    This appointment has been a long time coming.
    xxx
  • laughing at SB

Can you take your boobs off??????????

xxx
  • OMG!!!!! I have just seen the NSPCC advert and im in tears.
    xxx
  • I will take that in a good way SB hee hee
    xxx
  • that's great news babymonkey!
  • I AM FUMING!!!!!!!!!
    Just got back from doctors. Im not having a scan at all. Doctor reckons he sent 2 referals off. Seems strange that the hospital hasnt had either of them.
    Now I have got to have a blood test to re-confirm pregnancy before anyone will see me. MORE WAITING!!!!!!!
    All seems a bit wierd.
  • Ive come to the conclusion....................
    MY DOCTOR IS AN ARSE HOLE!!!!!!
    There, feel much better now.
  • O GOD thats crap u have gotta wait yet again,do u no how long u have gotta wait?xx
  • Well, I have to go for a blood test at 9.30 in the morning then im guessing that I will have to wait 4 days for the results. I think my doctor thinks im not pregnant
    xxx
  • still a long wait then,hope things go ok.xx
  • Oh honey i am so sorry for all the waitin gmy GP is an arse as well. So much so i am trying to change to somebody else as I type!!!

I think you will get the blood test results back sooner than 4 days? Have you taken another HPT to see if you are still preg?

xxx