Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Bleeding 3 days after BFP!!!!!

Replies

• no hun. I dont have any left. I will have to buy some
  • No, I dont have a midwife hun. Wont have one until 12 weeks.
    xxx
  • Sorry I read your story and I just had to butt in, I would take an HPT (preferably Clearblue which spells it out) at your doctor's , show it to him/her and demand to be seen, it doesn't have to be a waiting game. If it was my Dr they would have referred me straight away. Another thing would be to go to the Early Pregnancy Unit yourself and demand to be seen, go in tears if you have to.
  • Your doctor sounds horrid, how can they be so blase about such an important thing. I have everything crossed for you! x
  • hi hun, i`m new to the forum but just had to put my tuppence in!!, when i was pregnant with my first child (i had previously had a miscarriage at 8 weeks), i too started spotting and was worried i tried my doctors and they were no help so i just took myself down to a & e, i had to poas just to confirm i was pregnant and then they referred me to the epu, i got an appt for a scan a few days later. if you are worried and your doctor is no help i suggest you do this, the staff at casualty were fine with me, i wasn`t made to feel as though i was wasting their time, as i know they have real emergencys to deal with, but they understood that it was really important to me. at least this way you know that someone is definately referring you, someone who genuinlly (sp?!) believes you are pg!! xx
  • It all sounds like a complete nightmare for you, and waiting is so hard. You'd think someone would be sympathetic to that, especially as worry is not good for pg!
    Have everything crossed bm, that something will go right for you in the morning with your blood test. In theory if it gets sent to the lab the same day, it should be processed that day. It's the flipping getting it back to the GP, that takes the time! My GP doesn't take blood, you have to go to one of the local hospitals - at least it's near to the lab then!
    Hugs and babydust. xx

http://tickertimelines.com/tickers2/tickers/image/conceive/b11/turtleslider/2008-5-7/-17306/30/SSB3aWxsIGJlIGZlcnRpbGUgaW4g

• Hi Babymonkey, glad your bleeding has stopped, what a relief! Phew!!!! But I can't believe your GP what a d*ck! Thats terrible, I can't actually believe it!!!!!
    Well, hope your ok now & sending you sticky baby dust for your wee bean Hun.xxx
  • oooohhhh honey - what a prize w*****r of a GP... definitely get a CBD and take a ruddy photo of it with you if you have too.

I agree with the others, change your GP - I've just changed mine cos my last one was terrible (put up with allsorts for nearly 16 years!) and the new one is good so far image

Keep us all posted and try not to let this stress you out too much.

cyber hugs and pots of babydust

xxx
  • hi how did the blood test go,hope ur ok.xx
  • hi babe, just read through your post, and i cant believe the doctors sometimes!! they would have seen u at the mergency doctors in spain if u were bleeding, you have to sit there for about 3-4 hrs to have a scan but at least it puts your mind at rest! i was 8 weeks when i went to the emrgency docs and i was bleeding too, they should take it more seriously honestly! hope you are feeling better hun ,get lots af rest and try no to stress to much over it! good luck xxx
    amandaxx
    http://b4.lilypie.com/5qTWp2/.png

http://t2.lilypie.com/wzYDp2/.png

http://tac.families.com/cb/232086.png

[Modified by: lilymc on May 09, 2008 12:53 PM]

• Hello everyone.
    Well blood test was done yesterday. I get the results back on monday afternoon.
    Dreading it!!!!!!!!
    xxx
  • Hi babymonkey, i was wondering how you were. God your weekend will drag you poor thing, its a shame you cant just go to bed and sleep till monday! We will all be thinking of you.xx Good luck for monday. xx
  • Well, I could do that quite easily. I could go to bed now and wake up on monday afternoon lol
    xxx
  • o thats not gud havin to wait, thinking of u,have u done another pregnancy test
  • Fingers crossed for you babymonkey. Hope the weekend doesn't drag too badly for you. At least its supposed to be nice weather!!
    xxx
  • ooooooo its monday tomorrow. I have to ring doctors tomorrow afternoon.
    xxx
  • It's weird when you start to wish days away, when ttc. Or in your case waiting for blood test results! Hope it's good news. xx
  • Good luck for the results tomorrow. Everything crossed for you!!xxxx
  • oooooh gd luck keep us posted x