Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Other halves

Replies

• Options
    I know, there's no harm in dreaming is there! I know we probably won't be but I can't help dreaming about it! Wishful thinking probably! xxx
  • Options
    omg, that takes some doing announcing to everyone at 7 wks!!!

it would be a dream to tell close friends and family on wedding that pg... but maybe not tell everyone! did the bride know groom was going to tell??? xx
  • Options
    I am trying to conceive number one i suppose after m/c twins in oct.

I am celebrating my wedding anniversary tomorrow ..........14 years,together 16 years tomorrow.

Never wanted children until the biological clock started ticking loudly saying that i am still only 33
  • Options
    i have been with my OH 7 and half yrs,childhood sweethearts ,got engaged xmas day 07 and hope to get married in a hot country sept 09

[Modified by: lilymc on May 20, 2008 07:58 PM]

• Options
    I've been with my hubby for 5 1/2 years - we got married last October! This will be our first baby!
  • Options
    We were together for 3 years, then got engaged, got married one year later and that was one year ago (*does maths in head*) so together 5 years in total and ttc 1st lo. xxx
  • Options
    We' ve been together for 2 1/2 years!! OH reminded me yesterday ... Can't believe we've only been together for 2 1/2years... been TTC for about 20mths, and getting married in August 08!! Time does fly... But i guess you know when you've met the ONE!! xx
  • Options
    ooohhh well I've been with my hubby for getting on for 9 years now image but only got married last September image the best day ever!

I'm so jealous of those of you that still have your weddings to look forward too... really is an amazing day - enjoy the planning.

I came off the pill when I was 30 (34 next month image EEK) and left things to mother nature who I've obviously annoyed in a previous life as we are still not pregnant with #1.

Got my first lot of blood tests on Friday (CD 21) and then getting the CD4 ones too...

xxx
  • Options
    We've been together for 4 years and 4 month image Got married last September - still want to do it again! lol!
  • Options
    Well I've been with my DH for 6 years. Married for 2 years and going to start TTC at the end of June, on my birthday image I cant wait! I hope I fall quickly because were going to NYC on boxing day for 8 nights and dont want to be under 12 weeks when we go if we can help it! But I know thats probably wishful thinking as you never know how long it will take!

Hope everyone planning weddings has a wonderful day, it sounds like a cliche but it really is the best day of your life! Make sure you enjoy every minute! I would have my wedding all over again tomorrow. :lol:

All those TTC at the moment hope your get your BFP's soon! Lots of babydust to you all!

Bx

[Modified by: Beth24 on May 20, 2008 09:28 PM]

• Options
    Hi, i've been with dh 6 years and married one in two weeks time!!

• Options
    Hi, been with OH 16 years this year. xx
  • Options
    been with my husband 3 years married for 2 years in july, from the first night i met him we havent slept apart since, so might aswell say he moved in the first day i met him but was only going home for clothes and that only lasted abt 1 month then he moved everything in lol already got a baby girl who is one next week and ttc for our second x
  • Options
    We've been together for 11 years, married for 2 years (anniversary was yesterday). We first started talking about trying about 8 months ago but we'd booked a holiday to Las Vegas, so we decided to wait until after then. We came back from holiday at the weekend, and first thing Moday morning I rang the doctors to arrange to have my implant taken out on Friday. I've never been so excited to be going to the doctors!
  • Options
    I have known my OH for 11 years, we went out when I was 17 for a few months then split up when I went away to uni. We stayed friends after and saw each other frequently as had a lot of friends in common. Finally after each of being in long term relationships we got back together, got engaged three months later and now been married 1 year and 9 months!
  • Options
    I've offficially been with my DH since the 4th Aug 2006, concieved three weeks later, Aug 06, and Ollie was born last may.
    We moved in together after being with him for 5 weeks.
    We got engaged on Xmas Eve's eve, and got married last september. So in total less than two years so far........

But I've known him longer than that and he is the most wonderful thing to happen to me.

xxx
    reading thru the other posts its looks like weve been a bit swift, but you just know when youve got the one.

[Modified by: StepheY on May 21, 2008 09:48 AM]

• Options
    Hello,

I've been with my husband for nearly 5 years (God that seems ages when you write it doesn't it?!) and we've been married for 10 months

xx
  • Options
    Been together for 8 years next month, engaged 6 weeks later and married for 7 years this september. 1st lo was born on 3rd wedding anniversary! 2nd lo has just turned 2.
    He was my boyfriend when I was 14 and her was 15 went out a few months and then rung me up out of the blue 7 years later and here we are!
  • Options
    I've been with my other half for six months but have known him for 13 years, we were good friends at school and never saw it as anything more than that and after losing touch for a few months he found me on myspace and after i went to watch his band at a gig we got together.

I already have two daughters from a marriage that ended pretty horribly but thankfully thats all over with now, and they are looking forward to having a new brother or sister soon.

Only on our first month trying so trying to be patient.image
  • Options
    Tibby - so pleased im not the only one. Im too getting married in Sept but we started ttc 2 months ago. I dont care if I have to have some last minute adjustments to my dress! image

Our wedding day will be our 5th anniversary. Im 26, 27 in Oct and my OH will be 28 just before the wedding.