Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Other halves

13»

Replies

• Me & OH been together 11 1/2 years, since Uni, not planning on getting married, just on growing old together....
  • I met my oh in college and we were friends for 6 months before getting together. been together 4 years and married for 2. ttc number 1 after mmc in feb.
  • ive been with my oh for just over 7 years, since i was 19, we got engaged after a few months but we only get married in June, (2 weeks tomorrow!!!). We already have a daughter who is 31/2, and i came off the pill a couple of weeks ago, so hoping to concieve baby number 2 after the wedding! x
  • i've been with my oh since i was 17, so thats 12 years now. we have been married for 5 years. we have a daughter of 2y 4months and we are trying for number 2.
  • Ohhh god now i do feel old!! lol. Ive been with oh 26yrs been married 21. You serve less than that for murder!! lol. xx
  • My OH and I have only been together a year but he moved in after 2 months and I know we'll be together forever! x
  • Awww jenny bunny, thats lovely! xx
  • I've been with my lovely dh for 3 years, got married last May 12mnths, 1st wed anniversary coming up end of this month, ttc for 2 years. Baby is the next best thing to look forward to together.
    xxx