Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

i NEED to know if im pregnant or not!!

cos i'm getting married in 12 days and if i'm not pregnant, i want AF to come soon lol...

my normal cycle is 29 days, and i'm on CD25, but no cramps at all??!!

plus if we are pregnant, then what better time to tell people than at the wedding image

xx

Replies

• Well I'd advise against testing too early after what I am experiencing. I don't ususally get cramps so early but if you do then it could be a positive sign. Everything crossed for a bfp for your wedding-what an excellent start to married life that would be!xxxx
  • when i got my bfp i tested 5 days early so id definitly test, or you could test just a day or 2 before the wedding if af hasnt arrived. how nice would that be to be able to announce it at the wedding!? good luck
  • Hopefully as your cycles are usually 29 days even if you aren't pg your af should just about come and go in time for your wedding (it could even be time to bd again by the time the wedding comes so you could have a proper honeymoon baby!). If however you are pg, like hjanea says, what a lovely time to find out! Good luck, hope you get your bfp x
  • good luck! it would be such a lovely wedding present image let's just hope that if you do get BFP you don't have bad morning sickness at your wedding!

pma to you xxx
  • No offence Issy, but thats the first thing thats made me laugh today!!!
  • hey thanks girls!

yeah defo would love to tell everyone at the wedding :lol:

i'm naughty and i'm using cheapie strips lol

only to feed my poas addiction thou :roll:

xxxx
  • hunni i used the cheep suresign pregnancy tests for home bargins i dnt knw if you have one ov them they pick up early pregnancys i tested 3 days b4 my af date which is due today n i just done another coz im due af today n my test has come bck stronger lol GL hunni let me knw how you get on ok xxxxx
  • ooh test test test !!!!!
    Thats the only way to know for sure. Will be cd26 tomz so may show. Good luck and if not bfp hope you get a honeymoon baby!
    Filo x
  • OOOH Good luck Issy! Hope you do get bfp b4 your wedding, how fab! If not tho', then go hammer&tongs for that honeymoon bub!

Keep testing girl, and keep us updated! xx

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/9ywt/2.png

• Fingers crossed you get your BFP!

I would think carefully about whether you want to announce it at your wedding if you are though. Don't take this the wrong way as I don't want to sound negative but we told close family straight away when I fell pregnant with my little boy and I felt under so much pressure during the first 12 weeks for everything to be ok! Not sure if this is your first baby but if it is you will find when you get pregnant you also get really paranoid that something is going to go wrong! I found that people knowing only made this worse - obviously depends on your friends and family so that may not be the case at all!

Really hope I haven't offended you by saying that, obviously it is up to you who you tell and when just wanted to share my experience as it wasn't something I thought about at the time!

Good luck again, and have a fabulous wedding! xx