Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OPERATION CHRISTMAS PUDDINGS!

Ok so lots of you replied to wanting a Christmas pudding!!!!!! What days are we testing?

Christmas baby dust being thrown at you all (special Christmas dust is red, green and gold :lol: )

xxx

ladyinpink - approx 8th April (last cycle was only 21 days so i am being hopeful!!!)

Replies

• well my af arrived yesterday so I am hoping for a chrimbo baby will be testing on the 14th of April to see if it will of worked... if we do it then baby will be due 23rd of December.... my hubby always says that its taking us gaes to conceive as we are making the son of god... now that would be freaky xxx
  • Hi ladyinpink

Would love a christmas pudding my af due 25th March.

Goodluck to everyone

jen xx
  • good luck to you all, just nipped on this forum to see an old friend, (am on due in june) my daughter was due on the 8th december but arrived 23rd '06 so saw lots of xmas day babies when i was in, and the hospital was buzzing full of xmas cheer it was a really lovely atmosphere i hope you all get to experience it, will keep nosing over to see you all, good luck again xxx
  • Please can I have a Christmas Pudding too?

11th April for me, fingers crossed we can get as many BFPs there have been so far this month!

Good luck everyone x
  • Hi girls, am hoping to concieve this weekend! so will be testing on the 5th and 6th of April i think! xx
  • Oh yes you can put me down for a xmas pudding too!!!!

I had one last year & it was the best xmas present ever so one this year too woud be the icing on the cake!!!!!

Hope all you ladies get your xmas puds!!!!!!

I'm testing on 8th April if af hasnt arrived by then!!!
  • lol operation christmas pudding sounds like a police operation! hehe i'll tell my DH that he is assigned to that from now on image
    count me in
    xxxx
  • Just told OH about Operation Christmas Pudding... image

Hopefully do my test on April 5th... if AF doesnt beat me to it!!
  • I WANT A CHRISTMAS PUDDING OR TWO!!!!

I will be testing on 10th April, going to work especially hard this month on the ttc lark....

• i want one, testing 16th april if it happends due date will be xmas eve, xxx
  • Woo sounds like the mission is on!!!! xx
  • me me me! april 13th, sooooooooooo hope she doesnt arrive tho!!

xx
  • Well if AF arrives on Monday then I will be in for a New years Eve Baby.

Fingers crossed either this month or next month
  • I'd love a Christmas Pudding too! But hubby is dead against Christmas babies for some reason so we're probably going to skip a month of TTC and start again in late April for a January baby.

That's if I'm not pregnant this month...!!!
  • I'd love to have a Christmas pudding too but like mrs Joo my hubby is dead set against a christmas baby, so I might be skipping a month too and start in april again for a January baby. Unless I can talk him around!
  • Heyyyy no skipping on pudding!!!!! xx :lol:
  • Just joined today although have been on the site most days for past few months. Came off the pill in October and still no joy. Isn't it frustrating? All the calculating fertile times and legs in the air etc. kind of kills the romance, doesn't it?!

Have a good feeling for this time, don't know why. March has been a very 'productive' month, so hopefully it will be April for the rest of us. How amazing would a Christmas baby be?

I will be testing on 5th April, although no doubt earlier judging by my patience the last few times.
  • i really want a christmas pudding - but i think i have over analysied everything the last 3 months and now feel like this month is out as well.

I havent noticed any ewcm at all - infact i have had much less cm than previous months. I have even been taking the robitussin (seems to of had the reverse effect on me)

i calculator predicted my ov for yesterday - DH didnt feel well when we went to bed so didn't bd. I called him at work today and he says he feels ill so looks like tonight is out as well. Im just really hoping the BD we did 4 days ago left its mark!

So if it has - my AF is due 2nd April (well should be)
    and if not i have an ob/gyn appointment for the 14th April to have a trying for a baby chat (i live in California at the mo and they have a procedure for everything - and so they should considering we have to pay!)

keep the PMA high girls

Rb x
  • Hello! OCP is still on!!! Just wondered how we all were? Getting faint positive on ov stick today (i got build up from CD9 last month and finally got dark pos on CD12 so getting into "bd season" now lol...... OH may get pounced on later :lol:

xxxx

Sarah xxx
    CD8
  • Just wanted to say Good luck to you all on OCP! I will be trying for a January baby in April. Babydust to all.xxx