Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Symptoms mean nothing!!!

Just wanted to say that symptoms mean absolutely sod all!! My af has arrived!! I had so many different symptoms this month and honestly thought I felt different but obviously didn't mean a thing. I think I'm going to stop analysing everything and not put pressure on myself and enjoy being with my husband. It will be my 6th month now and I know that many people have been trying for a lot longer and I really feel for you as it's emotionally draining and soul destroying. People keep saying to me that it will happen when it's the right time and I truly believe that. So, this time I'm just going to enjoy my life and BD every other day, ignore if I'm fertile and not suffer the 2WW.

Good luck to everyone!! I really hope you get your BFPs!

Xx

Replies

• Hiya LauraJ
    Youre absolutely right! I had a few symptoms last month but then AF came. When you want something so badly of course you are going to over-analyse everything, It is absolutely heartbreaking each month and I am only on month 2 but know people on here have tried for years in some cases.

Good luck this month!

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3614/361413.png

• I completely agree hun, I have had the same this last week and AF reared her ugly head last night, I have felt sick, beeing peeing loads (sorry if TMI), certain smells have made me feel sick, pains etc... but no BFP. Think I might take a leaf out of your book hun, sounds less stressful! xxx
  • I completely agree hun, I have had the same this last week and AF reared her ugly head last night, I have felt sick, beeing peeing loads (sorry if TMI), certain smells have made me feel sick, pains etc... but no BFP. Think I might take a leaf out of your book hun, sounds less stressful! xxx
  • hiya!! so sorry to hear your af came image
    I totally agree with you. When I got bfn i had all the pg symptoms under the sun but actually when i got my bfp I had trapped wind and nausea. That is all. No sore boobs until only last week, no headaches, no weeing loads. the only other thing is increased whiteCM and I noticed my Cervical position moved up high the day af was due.
    I was also surprised cos i had various bfns before my bfp 2 days after af was due. Good luck hun and try to relax it will make all the difference im sure!!!!
    Caz 6+4
    xxxx
  • your right hun, i had all the symptoms under the sun a couple of month back and got myself so worked up i was devasted when af arrived. although i havent stopped ss, far from it.lol. but i do ground myself quite often. i tell myself that the symptoms i get could be for bfp or bfn. good luck hun i hope next month is your.xxxxx
  • Oh pet I'm sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed this will be your month though. xx
  • g/c - just to add I agree! I had every symptom my first few months and the month I got my BFP I had hardly any lol image Sorry she came but good luck image
  • Thanks for all your replies! You are all so supportive. Just taking it easy from now on and it will happen when the times right. Good luck to everyone who is TTC and congratulations to all who got a BFP lately. x