Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OMG!!!

2»

Replies

• Aw brill news, congratulations!! image xXx
  • wonderful news, congrats xx
  • Congratulations xxx
  • that is so awesome. Congrats. xxx
  • yay for another UC girl getting her BFP image

congratulations - so happy for you x
  • Congratulations! I need to get me some rude veg!! xx

[Modified by: babyhughes on December 15, 2009 09:19 PM]

• Sparkley Diamond, with everything going on, I didn't symptom spot. I forgot about the 2 ww.

I had bleeding at day 22 but not a period, like when it is about to start, all the time, so I thought that was it, and was cross cos it was only 22 days. so didn't know what was going on. because she hadn't turned up by yesterday morning, I did the test!! and BFP!! OMG!! Still can't believe it!!

I had no real symptoms, but then again, I wasn't looking for them, but I have sort boobs now , but still nothing that stands out!!

Hope that helps! xx
  • Did u have cramps???? I am on CD20 of 28 and had crapms for the past 7/8 days they got lower now???

Congrats again image gems x
  • Gembags,

I had cramps/twinges and aching in my womb area from about 4 dpo. They've calmed down a little now (don't know whether to be worried or not), but it was this that lead me to hpt early, as it was nothing like I'd had or felt before.
  • thanx. I have never had cramps after OV before so have some hope imageimage
  • I only usually have AF cramps just before she is due and during and the ones I was having were different - I can't explain and obviously, everyone's different, but they weren't AF cramps.

Fingers and toes crossed for you
    xxx