Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Positive HPT, success!

2»

Replies

• Hi and congratulations to you and your wife, hope you both enjoy the pregnancy, its a magical time. Good to hear how men find this whole experience. Hope you keep us posted would be lovely to hear from you more often! xx
  • your post was so lovely and uplifting to hear a man being so involved and excited its fantastic. you have both obviously had a few worries but im sure you bfp more than makes up for it. congrats to both of you and heres to a happy healthy none months.xx
  • many congratulations. Hope you and your wife have a happy and healthy 8 and a bit months.
  • Wow, so many lovely responses image I mostly just signed on because I had to tell *someone*... will try to keep you all updated with the man's view on the pregnancy... I guess if she turns into a hormonal monster I'll need to vent now and then image
  • Congratulations to you - well done! XXXX
  • Congratulations!! xxx
  • Again... thank you all... you've actually convinced me to start a blog - if I see that I get some readers, and comments, I'll probably be motivated enough to continue writing.

http://codenamebump.blogspot.com/