Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Help from those who have had a BFP

Hi
This is our 7 month of trying and not sure what dpo I am on but last AF was 22nd September oops meant 22nd October!!1(since coming off the pill period has been irregular to say the least CD 120 followed by CD 45). I've got some symptoms and I wondered if anybody else has had similar (don't want to test to early so going to wait at least a week).
I have got strange pulling/tight pains come from both ovaries (intermittent)
Very vivid and strange dreams (not unusual for me but I have had one every night, normally one or two a week) None of them are about pregnancy but often about very stressful situation!
I've had an upset tummy all week
And today I've been running the toilet all the time because I've been desperate for a wee!

I don't know if I'm coming down with something or it could be a bean nestling in.
Please help xx:\?:\?

[Modified by: wannabeamummy on 27 November 2009 20:00:33 ]

Replies

• It could certainly be a bean nestling in, I had a couple of vivid dreams just prior to getting my BFP and I had a bit of an upset tummy after getting my BFP. I don't want to get your hopes up unnecessarily as you could put these down to many things. There's only one way to find out and that's do a test, fingers crossed you get to see those two lines xx