Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Jan / Feb BFP's - 43 BFP's so far! :o

Replies

• can you put me down for 21 Feb pls. Thanks x
  • Hi hun, can you put me on the list, should be testing 08.02.10! Thats if I don't sneak a poas before! lol! xxx
  • mee too. can i be tbc thought id be testing about the 11th but think im ovulating early so not sure.xxxx
  • hi can you change mine to the 5th feb please. miscalculated the dates!!!! also since i have just stopped the pill this month i have no idea when i would be due but im taking that as 4 weeks from beginning of last period as see how it goes :\)
  • my post dissapeared image
    anywho can i be added please, if my cycle is the same as last month i'll be testing feb 14th. But think we missed the eggy this month, but keeping my fingers crossed just in case!
  • Hi hun,

Am still in my 2ww so if I dont get my BFP but I am going to ha ha then I will join your list until then I am in limbo x
  • Can you put me on the list please, my cycle can vary be a couple of days but if AF doesn't appear by 6th Feb I'll be testing then.....so fingers crossed!!! Good luck everyone!! xx
  • Hi!
    Can I join the list please?!!
    I will be testing around the 11th Feb
    Come on BFP!
    Good luck everyone xx
  • can you add me too??

will be testing around 3rd Feb!!! i hae PMA and fingers crossed for all of you, ;\)
  • Hey ladies

I'm new to ttc. Just came off pill and withdrawl bleed started 2 days ago, can we start trying right away and just assume ov about day 14 counting day 1 as start of withdrawl bleed and test on day 28? I'm confused as to whether this possible although I know extremely unlikely. Can anyone help?
    If that is the case then can I be put down for feb please - testing 15 feb. EDD will be 26 oct.

Xx
  • hi mrs15_1985, i was the same as you in december - came off pill and started trying straight away. there's no harm in it and they say you are more fertile in the first few months. however, my cycle that month was 46 days - as your body can take a while to adjust to being off the pill.
    i didnt do ovulation tests to see when i ov'd - but judging by my CM, i guess it was quite far down the line (about 2 weeks before AF).
    so just to say...it IS possible, but your cycle may be longer than you anticipate....hope it isnt for you though!!! xx
  • Hi there

Could you add me please? We are trying this month so hopefully I'll test at the end of Feb.

Thank you

V :0)
  • Hi,
    Can you add me, i'll be testing on 21st Feb.
    I'm still in 2ww but fairly sure we missed ov. So i'm focusing on a feb BFP!
    Lx
  • hi dotty, can you add me plz? testing 21st feb for an edd of 30th oct xx
  • hi dotty, can you add me plz? testing 21st feb for an edd of 30th oct xx
  • Hi Dotty,

Please could you add me to this...will be testing on about 15th Feb...we're trying SMEP this month, so fingers crossed its our month image

xx
  • meee! Nicola but unsure of testing or edd yet as cycles all over the place :/ xx
  • me please

testing...... 2/2/2010
    Edd.......... 10/12/2010
  • Wow miss88 that would be along pregnancy!! I presume you mean 10/10/2010?? image
  • thanks sweetheart, PMA to all!! i was trying to think of proper biological acronyms.. pre menstual awareness.. no wonder i couldnt get it!!

i hope ai get a bfp (trying out my new language skillsimage