Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Jan / Feb BFP's - 43 BFP's so far! :o

Replies

• HI Dotty, can you add me please? BPF today edd 6th Oct xx
  • Well im only 5dpo today but i feel odd, like im getting niggling / tingling sensations in my lower tummy, my right bb is tender to touch but now both bbs have blue veins over them, broken out in spots over my chest and had to pull over when i was driving because of a dizzy spell, got an upset tummy this evening too....dont know whats up with me. i want to say i think we've done it this month, but dont want to get my hopes up oh and my temp is now up to 36.78 when its usually only 35.9 - 36.3....i will be gutted if we dont do it as i really think we have lol!!! xx
  • Wow, look at all these BFP's mounting up!! I hope there are loads more to come. Congrats to Sparkling Diamnond and Chickidee on your BFP's, i've added you to the list! And good luck to all of you that are still waiting to test xx
  • So lets hope us ladies testing on 2nd Feb ALL get our BFP!

Good luck everyone xx
  • 8 out of 8! I can't believe how lucky this thread is image Good Luck to the rest of you girlies. Hope to see more of you in Due in October!
  • Hi Dotty,

I dont think I have had my BFP yet but af is a day late and there is still hope, sorry for confusing you all I feel so crap right now stuck between AF and BFP!!!

Will keep you update but if you could take my BFP off for now I would be grateful.

Thanks

SD x
  • Oh no!!!! Nature is so mean, sticking you in limbo land SD!!! - but im sure you will get your bfp - this is such a lucky thread!! xx
  • Could you please add me too? I should be testing on the 14th if I can hold out!!
    Thanks xx
  • Hi can you add me too please. AF is on her way, so either today or tomorrow will be cd1 which means that I just scrape into february testing on the 28th if my donor is able to oblige this month-he couldn't make it last month. If tomorrow is cd1 my due date will be 8th november.
    Thanks,
    Helen.xxx
  • 8 out of 8, wow!!! that's amazing! I'm 7dpo today and have had sharp pains in my lower tummy region from yesterday, trying not to SS but fingers crossed!! xx
  • Oh no SD thats awful, I will take you off the list until you know for definite!! Good luck, I hope to be adding you back on!! xx
  • Huni, its very hard to not ss. im only 6dpo and all i ever seem to be doing is ss, but to be honest, today i haven't been too bad...trying to occupy myself lol !! xx
  • Hey Ladies,

Sorry to do this but im braking the good luck chain.. 13 DPO BFN. Now on to month 13 of trying
  • Hi miss88,

Sorry to hear that...Did AF come yet? xx
  • Hi - will you add a BFP next to my name please?? Tested this morning woohoo!! Can't believe it - I'm soooo chuffed! Not sure when EDD is as my cycles are all over the place! Thanks and sending lots of BabyDust!xxx
  • hey mrslolly

No af yet due tomorrow, I just know i'm not...
    Having AF attitude and cramps so she's almost here
  • Me too AF due Wednesday and i can feel her coming cramps since Friday!!! xx
  • It really sucks hey Charlie... I just never thought i'd reach the 1 year mark.
  • Oh no - that nasty witch doesnt know when to stay away!!!! Good luck for next month miss88 & charlie73 xx
  • oh wow-lots of red people now...praying for lots more.