Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Jan / Feb BFP's - 43 BFP's so far! :o

Replies

• I really hope to get my name highlighted in red on Monday!!!! Congratulations to everyone who have had their BFPs!! xx
  • tested this morning, and had a very very very faint line!!!! im not believing it yet though!
    i have put a msg up if you want to see the line and can offer your eyes to confirm for me!!x x
  • wow, thanks for adding me - fast work image

my edd is 14th Oct I think.
  • Congrats tingletoes and oldermummy!! xx
  • Well im out...af came two days early so back to a 28 day cycle which i could look at as a positive i suppose...im feeling a bit gutted as i was hoping i would be pregnant to soften the blow....i had a chem pg in december and this week i would have been having my 12 week scan if all had gone well, so i was hoping that if i had been pregnant then i wouldnt feel as bad as i do right now. i feel really bad, crying on and off all day...whole bar of Galaxy has been eaten and i have now invested in a cbfm...fingers crossed for next month i guess? xxx
  • sorry to be a pain but i was 'mummy2myprincess' but changed my name to something a bit simpler!

little_button testing 14/2/10 edd???

thanks xx
  • Ok should be testing on 22nd Feb for a 1st Nov due date. Af due on 22nd so will hold out until that day to test! xxx
  • Hi ladies, I've been floating around on and off for a while but this seems like a very lucky thread and by golly I need some luck-could you please add me-I'll be testing on Feb 14th-Valentines day!!xx
  • mrslolly good luck with the CBFM, i hope it is very lucky.

oooh paddington-we're testing the same day!!

x x x
  • hey ladies,can you pls add me? i'll be testing on the 16th feb.n This really seems to be a lucky thread...and i've got nothing to lose by joing eh? keeping fingers crossed for everyone!
  • I'm starting to find it very hard not to test Home Fairy!! Have you had any symptoms up to now? I keep getting really mild AF type pains, but I've been there before and turned out to be nothing!!xx
  • i had a teeny bit of blood in my cm when i went to the loo at 7dpo and im praying its inplantation, i also feel tight in my lower tummy and i feel really bloated, but the last 2 symptoms could be down to the McDonalds i had yesterday!!! eeek, junk food!!

are your pains in your lower tummy?

i hope its all good signs!

x x x
  • Yeah they are, just a niggly sort of pain really. I'm also charting my temp and it went down quite a bit this morning, which i believe is a possible sign of implantation?! Just praying that it goes back up again 2mo and isnt a sign of AF on her way!!xx
  • All added now. good luck ladies!! Home Fairy your implantation bleed sounds promising!! I had one at 10dpo this month. Fingers crossed xx
  • Dotty, thanks for adding me!! Cant believe how many bfp's this month.....AMAZiNG!!!

My edd is 15th October if you want to add that to the list!!

xxxx
  • Oh thanks Dotty!!!

Paddington i hope its a good sign, it sounds it. I wish i charted my temp too!! I dont think i stay on top of things like that, but right now it would have come in handy!!

x x x
  • Oooooh!! Looking good February BFPs!!! I'm highly irregular but there's a chance that I ovulated last week so testing on 14th Feb - please add me to the list - fingers crossed for us all! xx
  • Hi Ladies can I join??? AF was actually due today but no sign yet.. won't be testing till 13th though if she still hasn't arrived!.. Congratulations on all the BFP's so far!
  • Hi ladies

Thanks for updating me dotty! EDD 16th October! 4 days before my birthday!

L xxx
  • Dotty, please update me, BFP I think due 22nd not 15th Oct.
    Still in shock really hope it all goes well!