Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Isn't ov'ing at CD34 a little late?-when do you ov?

According to FF I ov'd on CD34 - my temp is still high today-CD42.

Everyone else seems to be ov'ing a lot earlier in their cycles.

Does this sound normal?

Replies

• How long are your cycles? Are you just off the pill?
  • Hi princess i am on cd60 and think that MAYBE i have ov'd last night/this morning?? Have a look at my post. Its a drag having these long cycles isnt it?! xxx
  • Hi,

sorry 4 the delay in replying - we did the viisiting rounds yesterday.

Andipink - I only started charting on 20th July this yr so never kept track b4. I came off the pill Apr 08 so the only thing I am sure on is that I don't seem to have an average cycle length yet.

my last cycle was 42 days - on CD42 I was 8dpo (according to FF).

today is CD1.

Sweetie123 - I hate it! and without wanting to sound like a moaner - it's so unfair - the ladies with these 28 day cycles have so many more windows of opportunity when ttc!

hay-ho - it's CD1 again today so I feel better (although physically I feel 10 times worse!!LOL)

• Sorry shes found you, but at least you seem to know where you are. Hope your cycle gets shorter soon.xxx
  • Andipink had a thread about length of LP. If you want to lengthen it as 10 days is the minimum implantation takes, then it's B6 you should take.

It's the length between af and ov that is causing your cycle length, and angus castus can regulate cycle. But I don't know if you can take them both together! xx
  • mithical - so does that mean because my last cycle only had 8dpo i wouldn't be able to get pg?

Also - can I take B6 with EPO?

1 more q - sorry - will B6 make my cycles longer or will it make me ov earlier?

thanx 4 the responses - i've had a look at your topic too andipink - lots of help x

[Modified by: princess85 on August 31, 2008 11:28 AM]

• Never say Never!!

I just think everything I have read says 10 days is the minimum. But someone yesterday I think it was said they got pg with a 9 day LP. Look up Andipink's thread Can luteal phase vary? I think it was in there.

I'd go to the GP if it continues to be about 8 days. But it can vary by a few days each month. xx
  • Can't think why B6 can't be taken with epo, it's just a vitamin. Would be in a multi-vit.

I think it makes you ov earlier, but not really sure. xx
  • If it helps I OV'd on day 43 this month, I'm now on the 2ww. Due to test on the 10th Sept! My cycle is messed up due the contraceptive injection which has now been out of my system since May I bleed for 9 weeks and this is my first month OV'ing since then.
    xxx
  • sorry 2 bombard you mithical but your like the fountain of knowledge on here -

would I take B6 every day or is like EPO and can only be taken at certain points in your cycle?

think I might google EPO and B6.

• B6 is in sanatogen pronatal at 130%of rda so it must be safe to take, but it doesn't say how much rda is!xx
  • Oh percentages, fun! lol

It's in my Pregnacare, 10mg...500% of recommended daily allowance! image xx
  • RDA must be tiny then. One thing I've found when googling chemical pg this am was that if its an implantation problem then 50mg b6 may help-looks like I'm going to be rattling if I have 10b6, 3 epo,pronatal and an aspirin!! Thats more than lots of my patients LOL!!!!!xx
  • :lol: @ hjanea's patients asking if it's her rattling! image

Is the Aspirin to do with ttc sorry gtc? I can't remember what it does....

I'm going to take epo this month, well some of this month, on CD 3 and only ordered it online yesterday.

So I'll be rattling too soon! xx