Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFN :cry:

Well I gave in and did a test and it was a big fat Not Pregnant. :cry:

Totally gutted. I was sure I was. Still no sign of AF. For gawds sake wish it'd hurry up and just get here.
Really annoyed with my body for quite frankly, taking the piss by dragging my cycle out, deciding it'd suddenly stop torturing me with PMT and generally tricking my brain into thinking this was it.

Really really fed up :cry:

Replies

• Hi hun so sorry you got a bfn you never know it might still be too early. Its not over till af arrives. Im sending you bigs hugs.

jen xx
  • Oh hun! I'm really sorry about your BFN - maybe next month is your month! Fingers crossed and a BIG HUG!!! XXXX
  • Ahh MrsJules i'm really sorry too... maybe test again in a couple of days if still no sign of af. There have been so many posts on this site where people have got a bfn and then a few days later a bfp! Its not over until af arrives so don't get too down yet. How long have you been trying for? I'm just going into my 5th month...
  • Hi Mrs Jules,

Sorry to hear that, i'm sure we'll all be keeping our fingers (and toes) crossed for you next time. Though i agree, maybe the test could have been to early? stay positive.

Loadsa luv

Zoe. xxxxx
  • Aw thank you image Just read a couple of stories where they had a BFN even after their period was due and turns out they were pregnant after all so feeling a dot of hope again. Suppose it ain't over 'til fat Flo sings. If I don't come on in next couple of days I'll do another.

We've been trying since May Abby so next month will be month 6. Not sure can count the honeymoon month though as we weren't really trying. Not ages like some people I know but finding it hard. Next time I aren't going to bother with the monitor and just have sex every other day from end of AF. That way there's no way we can miss the fertile time. xx
  • Oh what a shame. But as the girls say, it's not over until AF arrives.

It's such a rollercoaster isn't it and I know just what you mean, if it is a BFN you'd rather AF just showed up and you could get back to day 1 again.

Fingers crossed for you and take heart that there's lots of us out there feeling the same and in the end we'll hopefuly all be lucky.

• hi Jules,

dont give up hope just yet hon.....

keeping fingers crossed for you....just remember you arent alone in this 'wonderous' experience......

• Your right Daisy. I feel a bit like I am willing AF on to just hurry up and appear yet at the same time I really don't want her to. It's a strange feeling and not one I am liking.
    Feeling a bit better now, thank you everyone image xx

[Modified by: *MrsJules* on September 27, 2007 01:09 PM]
  • Chin up and wait and see, you never know, it might not come.

keeping everything crossed for youimage
  • AWWW MrsJules poor you...but as the other posts say its not over until the witch arrives!!! it may be too early

On day 5 myself so heading towards the fun stage!!