Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Today or Tomorrow???????????

2»

Replies

• I was only saying that to OH on Sunday that we were putting too much energy etc into TTC and even tho the BD is fun dont get me wrong I am forever checking my symptoms online....convinced myself last week that we had done it....this week though totally convinced we havent.....so got a week off in August and havent booked any where yet so going to focus on that and see what happens xxxx
  • Good idea, I am going to try and totally switch off, no OV testing, no ss, just lots of fun bedding with hubby and what will be will be!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have exhusted myself this last week trying to second guess weather I am PG or not.................. it is just stupid..... and no good for hubby either, I am so stressed and so tired I hardly have any time for him, wish there was a little switch in my head I could just flick to switch off, going to try though.................

My aim for the next six months is to have fun and make a baby!!!!:lol:
  • I know what you mean hun I have tried to take afew days break from here and all things baby related as it was just getting me down and even though we try not to think about it it is always there in the back of our minds....it will happen just got to give it time sadly image which is bad for us ladies who lets face it want it now lol xxx