Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby Alert

Wahay. We have done it. I got a BFP yesterday morning with Clearblue digital. It came up pregnant within a minute, Funny thing is that i am not late yet. It seems so sureal and i still cant quite believe it. My husband is just grinning from ear to ear. I suppose i better make an appointment with the dr, what will happen then do you think ?? will he do another test ??

good luck to everyone else trying and baby dust coming your way !!

knp

Replies

• Thank you suzanne3, Spedshaw it was strange really because on friday i had terrible backache which i put down to af coming altho i dont usually get it and i also had a strange shooting pain up my hmmm you know what and again i had never had it before and still dont know what it was but i was also really really tired so yest morning when i woke up i thought i will just do a test (as you do when you know there is one in the house) I have done several over the last 3 months. I just couldnt believe it when it turned to pregnant within 1 minute and stayed all day, i kept looking at it to make sure. In hindsight maybe the tell tale signs were there and i was ignoring them thro fear of being disappointed. I was sick a couple of weeks ago, just the once but it came so sudden, thought it was a 24bug that was going round then last week i went on a sunbed (which i wont be again) and thought i was going to faint. I should only be about a month pregnant but could i actually be more does anyone think even tho i didnt miss last period. I have a right tummy coming and have always been size 8 but on thursday tried on some dresses for a wedding and couldnt zip up a 10. Never suffered with weight problems before but couldnt shift any weight. Even considered going to weight watchers but no point now. lol..Is it possible i dont know??

Good luck

knp
  • Congratulaions on your BFP will hope to see you across in pregnancy post good luck to all you other TCC
  • Congratulations, great news x
  • congrats knp. Brill news xxx