Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I am proper fed up now! Updated :-(

AF is due on Saturday. I POAS today and got nothing, but in the last 10ish days my boobs have ben hurting, swollen, tender etc.

I have been feeling sick off and on throughout the day.

I have had a weird taste in my mouth today and yesterday.

I had cramping for a couple of days a few days ago.

If I am pregnant I will be over the moon, but if not then what the hell is going on?????

I am going to bed now, fed up - maybe because we've been out for dinner and then to bars - obv not drinking - watching hubby and his mate get slowly more drunk. There will be no more POAS until Sunday, if AF doesn't arrive in the meantime.

Sorry, I just need to rant, and can't really at the moment image

x x

[Modified by: ~gypsy~ on 29 February 2008 09:36:57 ]

Replies

• Aw Gypsy, know how you feel hun - this not knowing lark is so hard (as is the alcohol ban!) Sending you tons of PMA and babydust in the hope that this is your month for a BFP! Em x
  • Aw gypsy *hugs* maybe it's too early to test. Try testing again at the weekend. It could be your body playing tricks on you but I really hope not.

Your symptoms do sound very promising though, chin up chick and go find that PMA.

babydust xxx

http://tt.lilypie.com/NhOf0/.png

• Thanks you two! You'd think that after being awake for 2 hours last night trying so very hard not to be sick (I think the tuna steak didn't agree with me?) I'd have no PMA of any kind, but no - till that witch arrives I will be P O S I T I V E!!!!

• Maybe your little bean is holding out on giving good news on sticks till sunday cause it'll be mothers day?!

Think of that to get some PMA!!!
    http://tt.lilypie.com/FRx50/.png

• ooh that would be cool, finding out you'll be a mummy on mothers day. Awwww.
    Good luck and fingers crossed.
    Filo x
  • AF just arrived image
  • ooh the witch!!!!!
    Sorry to hear that hun. Hear borrow my chocolate and wine supply with added pma(will need it back it 2 weeks though as just starting the 2ww). Big hugs.
    Filo x
  • Thanks Filo - it'll make going out tonight easier, and visitor number two is on her way, with M&S Rocky Road!!! That's me sorted for the dayimage
  • Hi Gypsy
    Sorry to hear the witch arrived image
    Hope that Rocky Road sorts you out. Good luck for next month. I might still be testing with you as I STILL haven't ov'd!
  • BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(bit of panto)

Rocky Road = HEAVEN!

xxxx
  • Hi hunny,
    Dropped by to wish the March BFP club luck for tomorrow and saw your post. Really really sorry that the witch showed up hun. I was soooo hoping I would see a post on 1st March from you saying you had your BFP.

keep your chin up chick, and get bd'g every opportunity, even if yr away or got people with you, find a way! Get acquainted with the back seat of the car, or the garden shed (needs must and all that!) and you may make the March BFP yet. image

Good luck hunny, sending loads of PMA and babydust your way. xx

Take care. image
  • Thanks PP image

Unfortunately we don't have a car here, or a garden shed so we might have to get very inventive! Hubby says he'll send his bro's to the shops or somethingimage I'm on a mission for every other day from when the witch leaves. I'll be testing on hubby's birthday, so we'll see if that brings us luck!

Good luck to both of us this month, huh? x x x
  • Ooh, if AF doesn't show on time this cycle I'll be testing on my 30th birthday - do you think that birthdays could be lucky testing dates (clutching at straws here.....?!) sorry to hear about AF Gypsy, make sure you enjoy that Rocky Road to the max! Em x