Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone had evaps on FRER? Another line on SD *UPDATE*

13»

Replies

• Im wondering if they are refering you for a ultrasound to see if you are pregnant coz you got those faint lines.
    From the sounds of your last bleeding episode, it really doesnt sound like an AF, sounds similar to what im experiencing at the minute, mines completely ceased at the minute.

My cp is medium and soft, dont sound right for an AF and still got the creamy/thin/wet cm. Wondering if im having implantation?
    Symptom wise, still got the milky discharge from (.)(.), hungry all the time and slight cramping, one spot after another on my face, irritable and starting noticing yesterday that my left forearm is achey. Not done anything with it. Feels the same as when we have growing pains in our legs.

MPP
    xxx
  • Hi MPP

It could be implantation with you so hold off until the bleeding has stopped all together and then test as you wont get a line until you have implanted hun *thats you told off* ha ha!!

I cant believe I havent tested but am just waiting until I go for this scan, because have been bleeding I rang docs this morning and am having my day 1-5 blood checks done tomorrow morning.

Got scan on fri morning it doesnt say on the letter it just says an ultrasound scan and to drink 1.5 pints of water 1.5 hours before appointment.

I dont want to go thinking docs think am pregnant so just going to go with the flow. My belly is huge tho I was trying hol gear on and if am not pregnant then am defo fat lol!! none of my shorts or skirts will zip up and am still a size 10-12 just very bloated all the time!!

Last nite I had a random stitch like pain in my left side of stomach lasted about 5 mins!! then went.

This morning when I woke up its only the end of my af so again have only had a period thats lasted a day. I used to be on for 3-4 days allday long, heavy and in sheer pain with my periods when on the pill. It would get so bad that hubby would get me a hot water bottle bless him.

Oh well maybe some light at the end of the tunnel on fri and at least if it is a pregnancy scan then it will put my mind at rest if am not pregnant and I can move on and try to get pregnant!!

SD xx
  • Hiya,

Id say my bleeding has stopped but just having pink/brown discharge now and felt i was getting slight thrush, its gone now as had some cream left from when i had thrush before.
    Got a faint line on SD this morning, thought as first day of bleeding was on saturday, if its implantation i would of picked up HCG and its very faint. Ill wait a few days.

I cant believe you havent tested either! I know its so exciting testing but its so heartbreaking seeing a BFN, so im glad you are waiting and youve got this scan anyway. Fingers crossed!

Hehe maybe your pregnant and starting to show, i wont say to much i dont want you getting your hopes up. :\)

MPP
    xxx
  • Oh so excited for you, fingers crossed the lines get darker for you.

I can see me caving and testing soon lol but have started bleeding again tonight what i dont get it my AF keeps coming and going!!!!

xx
  • Mines the same, i had abit of pinky/red and brown today, its really doing my head in, i wish it would make its mind up.

Im wondering if is worth me doing a CBD friday morning? Im working tomorrow morning and friday im off, whatever the result is Id rather not be at work when i find out either way. :\)

Starting to see a few visible veins on my (.)(.) but might just be me symptom spotting!

WOOOHOOOOOOOO 1 MORE SHIFT TILL IM OFF!!!! Im gonna be breathing a sigh of relief when i walk out that door!

MPP
    xxx
  • Hi hun

Yeah odd eh am still getting browny/pink discharge now when i wipe too!! I done a SD test when I got in from work and the line was going across the test instead of down.

I dont trust these faint lines hun, only test that will put my mind at ease is a CBD but am going to wait now until my scan and if they said nothing in there then until after my hol.

In 3 weeks time I will be chilling in Ibiza.

Hope you enjoy your time off, good luck for fridays testing!!

xx