Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

CBFM - HIGH FERTILITY ON CD 6????

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all well and i'm wishing everyone who's waiting for a Xmas BFP all the luck and dust in the world!!!!

I'm using CBFM for the 1st time and i had to POAS today - and it came up as HIGH FERTILITY on CD6 - this seems really early to have a HIGH (not that i'm complaining at all) was just wondering if it was normal to get a high so soon???

LOVE, DUST & PMA to ALL!!!

Broxi xxx

Replies

• Hi Broxi

I got my first high on day 7, so not too dissimilar to you. I was gobsmacked as I had no idea I was ov'ing so early.

On your first attempt using the CBFM it will give you several days of highs before your peak, to make sure you don't miss the surge. I got 4 highs, 2 peaks and another day of high.

I think next month you'll find you get fewer high days as it will start to recognise your high levels.

Get baby dancing lady ! lol

xx
  • Hi Manologirl,

Thanks for you're response - like you i was gobsmacked - i kept switching it back on to have a look!!!!

So do we BD now or wait for the PEAK?? When's the SURGE?? i don't want to miss it!!! LOL

Thanks for you're advice!!! how many months have you been using it??

Broxi xx
  • this is my first month, and my advice is to baby dance as soon as you get your highs, so now!!

Some girls don't get a peak reading ( this can be because the surge happens in the afternoon or evening and so the monitor mises it), So the advice from clear blue is to baby dance ( don't think the use that term lol), on your high days as well as any peak.

Several girls on here got P with no peak reading at all, so it does show its worth bd'ing on your high days.

The monitor will also give you a high reading after your 2nd peak, this is to make doubly sure you've got all bases covered!

Just one other thing I've noticed, there are many girls on here who also got PG after bd'ing on their 2nd peak.

So enjoy the coming week honey!

Christmas baby dust to you

xx
  • High means you are more fertile than low but Peak could still be a way off. So if I were you I would bd every other day on high and every day on peak (there should be 2 days) and then on the high day directly after your second peak too, and then relax! x
  • i AM ON DAY 12 TODAY AND STILL ON LOW!!! WHAT DAY DID YOU GET YOUR HIGHS LITTLE TOAD??? XXX
  • rache1983 - Dont worry! On first month of cbfm i was really concerned as there was no high and then on day 24 a peak. I fell pregnant that month (MMC unfortunately) but the monitor is great in understaning your cycle.

Sarah x
  • thanks sarah that makes me feel good!!! I had a really long cycle last time - this cycle I am taking AC to try and help sort it out!!!! xxx
  • Hi this is my first month using cbfm and on CD 17 I had low on CD 6 and high every day and still on high 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-undecided.gif