Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

pain 'down there'

Hi,

WARNING TMI

I am experiencing some pain 'down there' its not constant but whenever I go to the toilet and wipe it hurts, particularly at the top if that makes sense? does anyone else have this, it started a couple of days ago and i only noticed it when OH touched it!

Sorry again for TMI :-S

Replies

• Going to be very blunt here: I'm assuming you're meaning top to be your clit? Could it be that oh has been too rough with you? I sometimes get it when have BD'd loads and oh has been particularly rough or spent too much time 'admiring' it lol! (now who is giving TMI!)

If you're not ov-ing I'd say take a break from BD'ing for a couple of days and see if it eases off. And yes, it makes me hurt a little when I wipe as well.

Just restrain yourselves for a couple of days hon! xxx
  • Thanks for the reply and yeas thats exactly where I mean lol

OH is at work all week (he works away) so plenty of 'bed' rest! I was also worried as last year I had a cyst there, was so painful, ended up in A and E and was due to have op to have it drained however the night before it naturally burst, and i was concerned i could be getting another, however this is a dif kind of pain. Didnt feel too bad today so hoping its better lol xx
  • Thanks for the reply and yeas thats exactly where I mean lol

OH is at work all week (he works away) so plenty of 'bed' rest! I was also worried as last year I had a cyst there, was so painful, ended up in A and E and was due to have op to have it drained however the night before it naturally burst, and i was concerned i could be getting another, however this is a dif kind of pain. Didnt feel too bad today so hoping its better lol xx