Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

HELP - i don't know what to think!!!

Hi Ladies,
Not sure if u have read any of my other posts but 2 cut a long story short i have PCOS and this month strted Clomid and Follicle Tracking.
On Mon 14th of this month i had a scan and was told i had a folllicle ready 2 release an egg in the next 24/36 hrs. If i ov'd on the 15th then i AF should've arrived 2 days ago.
However AF not come, (yet!!), and i've been having stomach cramps since Friday. They were very much like AF cramps on Mon and Tues but now seem to have almost stopped. Feel like i've got butterflies in my stomach now - strange feeling i know!!
I had convinced myself that we hadn't done it this month. But am starting to wonder now.
Is our LP always 14 days??
Hope you can help!!
Naomi
xxx

Replies

• The LP is between 14-16 days am I right girlies? (someone will correct me if I am!)
    So if I were you... I'd take a test!!!
    Come and let us know how you get on & good luck xxxxxxxxxxx
  • have u tested yet? as i would have thought u would have been due af by now... im not sure about the lp as im new to all this. xx
  • I bought a test earlier 2day but it is calling me from the bathroom!!!
    Am trying 2 hold out til the morning.
    Even tho i came off the pill in May last year this is our first real month of TTC due to not ever ovulating on my own. Don't know how u ladies deal with it every month! LOL
    xxx
  • same here i have pcos and i dont haves af's so i dont ov but just had a af on the 17th and having pains like af pains but have done ov tests still just one line and the pains are hurting
  • Good luck dreamer1. LP can be between 12-16 days on average (although some people's can be shorter) Let us know how you get on with testing tomorrow!

dg
    xxx
  • hello, we are all starved of testers!!!! go and test xx good luck xx
  • OMG how exciting! I don't know how you haven't tested yet. You must have amazing willpower! I am only 9dpo and have already tested 3 times! xxx
  • Thanks 4 your replies ladies.
    Baby B - its been soooo hard not 2 test! LOL
    Am pretty sure i can hold out til the morning tho.
    This is CD40 for me now, even tho i'm on Clomid i still have long cycles.
    xxx
  • Goodluck for in the morning Hope its a BFP for you

Will be thinking of you
    xx
  • good luck with testing! hope it is a BFP image
    xxx