Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I am absolutely disgusted

13»

Replies

• your very right YMGM and mafia princess i think the system does favour people who cant be arsed to work at all as in the type your on about MP,not talking about SAHM or anyone like that as obviously their O/H are working

but can i just say when we got our mortgage we took out about 3 different insurances to cover us if either of us lost our jobs,were off for a while etc we even have Lennon insured in case anything ever happened to him god forbid but i could leave my job and look after him full time but still afford to pay the mortgage,i think when you apply for a mortgage you should have to have these insurances,yes we would be about 200 pound better off each much but looking at it in the long run if one was off we would be A LOT worse off and have the huge possibility of us losing our house,i no its not peoples faults being made redundant but i dont think you can always assume you'll you have your job and so precautions should be taken should you have and unexpected change of plans
  • Anyone hear about that bloke in the US who left his 5 week old baby in a microwave? I read it on the internet this morning!