Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Cycle Buddies wanted on a relaxed month of TTC

Replies

• Sorry curls to hear you've had a bad day image , I kow what you mean about days where everyone seems pregnant, grr. Keep your chin up, it will happen very soon for us!

xxx
  • Thanks Lozzy, I know, my PMA will return, I know it will, its the same every month image !!
    Having you girls on here, helps a lot image xx
  • I felt miserable yesterday, and thought its only the first month, grr, im just so impatient!! I think I need a virtual slap, lol!

IM glad I found this site, otherwise I think I would drive my oh demented!

xx
  • Hey ladies
    Sorry to hear you had a bad day curls image How are you feeling today? Any more PMA? Sounds like you will be away for the whole of the best time on your holiday so that sounds great! Lots of fun, relaxed holiday seximage We are going to try and make sure we BD after OV too as we don't usually bother.

How is everyone else?

CD 7 today and the BD'ing has started!!

xxx
  • Hi ladies. Love to join you on this thread, as I am cd1 today. Really confusing stuff ttc, I thought I stood a really good chance this month, but it was not to be. Curls hope you are feeling better now. Enjoy your holiday! I have put my test date on your other thread, think there is few of us testing around same date. I have a quite short cycle 26-27 days, so will test at cd28, which is 5th July.

Mrs Cake eventhough I am on cd1 I seem to have lots of hope and PMA. I think you are right to just keep BD! If only my OH wasn't working away, we'd be at it most days, Good luck xxx
  • hey lades!!
    cd3 for me and im already fedup of this waiting game. to be honest im not sure if iam 100% ready to ttc after my mc's but i dont think i ever will be. im just scared of getting a bfp and it all going wrong again, i gues this is normal? wish the feeling would go away!
    sorry to be a bit glum.
    ****babydust to you all****

[Modified by: sally881 on June 08, 2010 11:43 AM]

• Hi Sally - I've not had a MC so I can't understand how you feel but I am pretty sure it is totally normal to feel worried about TTC again. I can't imagine that anyone who has had a MC would feel any different. Just try and stay positive and I am sure your next BFP will be super sticky!
    xx
  • Hi girls,

Feeling a little better today, still a bit down but not too bad. Just can't seem to shake the fed up feeling!!! image

Getting a little excited about my holidays tonight as we're planning what we're going to be doing.

MrsCake - Yep, I'm away for the whole of my fertile time & more so I guess there's no excuses this monthimage Good to hear the good times have started for you againimage No more waiting around, until the 2ww anyway.

Naturelle - Hi, how are you? Sorry to hear your back to CD1, but we're very happy to have you image

Sally881 - Hi, sorry to hear about your MC...I cannot even comprehend what that must be like to go through. Only you know when your ready for TTC again, but I guess you're right, if you don't start at least trying, you may never start. I'm with MrsCake on this one, I have my fingers crossed for an extra sticky bean image

xxxx

• Hi ladies, I'm a newbie here, but hope it's OK if I join you?
    I'm on CD4 at the moment, and it's our first 'proper' month of TTC (got married last month)...trying to take a relaxed approach to begin with, but I can already feel myself getting obsessive!!
    Curls, we've just come back from Rome after honeymooning there - really didn't want to come home!
    Lots of luck and baby dust to everyone!
  • I am feeling really positive this month and CD2 today and not too bad at all. Thank you Curls. It is good to have something to focus on like a holiday!
    We are moving to Germany at the begining of August so lots to do and organise so I think taht will be good to take mind off ttc. Specially 2WW which is usualy worst time for me!
    xx
  • hey ladies, so cd4 for me and could really do with some pma if anyone is willing to share a little bit??!! im already thinking about what a long month it is going to be before i can test, ughhh why do i do this to myself!! lol. hope everyone is ok, i have two weeks off work so just relaxing and getting my essays written for uni.
    just been to the shop aswell and purchased some more tests sticks for my cbfm so looking forward to getting that going this month.
    **babydust to you all**
    xxxxx
  • Hey curls, hope you're feeling better today!

Sally881, if you find any of that PMA can I have some please?! I was thinking the exact thing this morning abiut being a long month!!

xx
  • i might have found some i can share with u!!
    i went to see my counciller just now for session number6, shes never made me so trearful and says that i need to let my feelings out and have a gud cry. she says its the only way i will come to terms with my loss.
    so that my plan 4 the nite, soppy film, glass of wine and a good cry!! lol
    after this i should hopefully have some of that pma!!! xxx
  • Hi girls

Feeling a little bit better although still can't shake the sad feeling...think its cause I just cant get away from babies image

Felt my best friends baby kick for the 1st time yesterday, which was AMAZING but heartbreaking at the same time.

I am feeling more relaxed already though, don't even know what CD i'm on really...how quick not temping can shake that out of you.

Can't wait for next week now, over 2 weeks of just me & hubby, no babies, no friends, no parents...I know it sounds a bit sad, but I'll be just happy to get away from it all...feel really lonely this month...with only you guys to talk to!!!

xxx
  • sounds like a productive session, crying helps- it always makes me feel better! I think you need to add a large bar of chocolate to that list of essentials for this evening.

Curls, sounds like the holiday is coming at a very good time, a change of scenery will do you the worl of good im sure! And fingers crossed for bringing back a BFP as a souvenir!

xxx
  • Thanks for the kind words Lozzy25, I am totally sure it will image Already feeling much more relaxed, not really a clue what CD I am which is good!

Drinking a scrumpy jack with a curry & my OH watching the world cup with only 3 days left before we go away. Hosting a BBQ for 14 people tomorrow, which is a bit scary but ace on the other hand imageimage

How's everybody else doing? Hope we're all keeping relaxed.
  • curry, yum! end of the week, we had cous cous and salad, umm tasty, not!! food shopping beckons, sigh!

feeling very relaxed, I believe the BDing will commence this weekend, and hopefully away for the end of the 2ww, woop,

hope you're feeling better tonight sally, and enjoyed your film and wine night,

xx
  • Hey ladies,
    glad to hear there is lots of relaxed activities going on! I am feeling pretty chilled out after a rubbish day at work so glad it is the weekend!
    You must be so excited Curls! What will I do without you?!! I have everything crossed for you, you really deserve you BFP!
    Good luck to us all image
    xxx
  • Aw bless ya MrsCake, you say the nicest things image

I'm not sure what I'm going to do without you, even though I am on hols...
    May have a sneaky peak or 2 if we find some WiFi while were away as that will be free image Just to make sure you OK.

I'm so excited & like you have had a crappy week at work so am so glad its the weekend.

Glad to hear you're feeling chilled, hope your BD'ing is continuingimage Think we might start as we mean to go on tonight!!!image xx
  • Can I hide in your suitcase?! I could do with a nice holiday! I can't complain though, I am a teacher and we break up in 5 weeks! I am hoping that if we are not lucky this month then the 6 weeks holiday will do it!
    It would be so nice for us to move to a due in together image
    have fun BD'ing!
    xx