Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Cycle Buddies wanted on a relaxed month of TTC

Replies

• Thanks MrsCake, It would be fab...I already miss Jennifuree & LoobyLou, so what's it going to be like if we get split up image

Oh, your a teacher, how lucky...would kill for 6 weeks off image xx
  • hey ladies
    curls- you WILL get your bfp this month, we all will!!!
    as for 6 weeks off, that would just be divine!!!
    so i was gutted this morning, cd6 and cbfm does not want me to test yet, its annoying because i am obsessed with poas lol. o well, who is joining me on the winage tonight??!
    xxxxx
  • Go with the PMA Sally image
    No wine, but I am having a cheeky scrumpy image Not bothering with the detox this month...back to normal for me image xx
  • can you remind me what it is like to be normal please!?? lol xxx
  • Hee Hee, well when I say normal...I;m not sure I was normal to start with image xx
  • Hi Ladies,
    Still not ready to join you fully yet as waiting for AF to arrive. I know we are not PG this month as I didnt OV so just wish the witch would hurry up so that I can get on with my next (relaxed) cycle. No CBFM, no BBT just lots and lots of BDing!!!!! Hope you are all ok. Here's hoping for lots of little spring beans!!!! xxxxx
  • How is everyone doing with staying relaxed this month? I am feeling soooo much better for not counting days, although I made the mistake of circling CD1 on my kitchen calendar and now every time I look at it I can't completely avoid getting a quick impression of how far away from it I am. I will not make that mistake again!

I think I should be ovulating sometime next week (it's impossible to have no awareness at all of the month passing!) but am just going to try and stick to BD-ing roughly every other day, which is our natural pattern really, and *definitely* no OPKs as they really make me over-think things! I was starting to hate stressing about whether I should or shouldn't BD on a certain night because my OPK wasn't +ve yet but I was expecting it to be any day! I will definitely grab hubby if I get signs I am about to ov, but that is it!

I think the 2ww will be the hardest bit of trying to be relaxed, although not knowing when exactly it starts should help... does anyone have any good idstraction activities planned? I am doing lots of painting and decorating which I am hoping will keep me busy and occupied during the agonising wait!

I hope everyone has a fun weekend. Babydust sprinklings all round. xxx
  • Hi All,
    Well my wish came true and AF arrived this morning so I am now on CD1 of cycle 14. Here's to a relaxed month of ttc. xxx
  • Hi girls,

How's everyone doing?

Only 2 more sleeps until I'm Rome bound...I am so excited...BD'ing started last night which was CD7ish I think...Its scary how wuickly you can forget what day your on when you stop temping & using OPK's. Started to get some CM so I think its the right time to start.

Had a BBQ yesterday & I was the only 30 year old girls there that was not pregnant or already had a baby so when they all went home I had a little teary moment. I just want one soooo much & it husts when they all sit outside to talk about babies & its something I just cannot join in with image

Makes me sad...

But chin up & I'm off on my holidays, & I WILL relax & not think about my friends at home too much image

**Baby dust to everyone** & hope you all are still relaxing too.

xxx

• MrsHobbes - Hello, long time no speak...I'm OK thanks, apart from the obvious image I've been looking into Holiday stuff online tonight so getting excited about that! Of course you can join me...the more the merrier! I'm sure we can all calm each other down...This will be the 1st month, since about 7 months ago that I haven't taken my temperature every day so it'll be a little bit weird, I'm sure.

Yea I didn't want to say too much around the horrible landmark. Great idea looking at holidays instead! Have you found anywhere you fancy going? I fancy going back to NY this winter and also somewhere hot in late summer but haven't booked anything yet.

I started temping this month but then stopped just before OV. I wake up in the night a lot so they were all over the place. I did my OPKs until my +ve and stopped those too. I have no idea what CD I am or how many DPO I am either, yay!

How's it going for everyone being relaxed? x
  • Just read whole thread, enjoy Rome!

Can I just add how difficult it is to TTC when you have someone else living with you?! He's only been here 2 weeks but it is impossible to BD every other day. We've had to concentrate the BDing around OV which was ok as we were both 'in the mood' so no forced BDing, but would really like the freedom to do it whenever.

It sounds harsh and I want to help him get on his feet but I am looking forward to having our house back!

Ooh also, the B6 worked for me! My OV shifted 1 or 2 days! x
  • Good news on the B6 shifting your OV, sounds like your on the right track! image

Thanks, I'll try to enjoy Rome, but expecting a very busy few days until we get to Sorrento for a well earned rest image

I don't know how you do it when there's someone else in the house, unfortunate its happened when you're TTC...I don't think I could do it image I don't think your harsh at all wanting to have your house back image
  • hey ladies!!
    you have all got me thinking about how lovely a holiday would be now! i am currently having 15 days off work, i suppose i could class this as a holiday but no sunshineimage. nevermind, relaxing is nice.
    so i am being more relaxed this month but am still using my cbfm as my cycles have been a bit random since my mc, hopefully they will settle down now. did my first test on the monitor this morning (cd9) and still low fertility.
    its strange how relaxed im feeling, maybe its because now im thinking, no matter how much i stress about it or wish the month away it is not going to happen any faster!
    have a fab holiday curls!
    **sending you all lots of babydust****
  • Hi girls...just thought I'd quickly log on & say goodbye...speak to you all in a couple of weeks when we'll all be very near our BFP's image

Stay relaxed that was the plan!!!!

***BABY DUST***

Lots of love curls xxx
  • Have a fantastic time CURLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for your BFP!

xxx
  • Thanks MrsCake I really I hope I bring one bak! image been getting watery cm already & its only cd10ish, BD'd yest & sat so hopefully we'll have caught an early OV but going 2 continue on holibobs! I hope ur ok & will catch up when I get back! Xx
  • Hey Ladies. Hope you don't mind me joining you. New to this site. Im on my first 2WW since trying for my second baby, I have a 2 and a half year old son and hoping for a bro or sis for him very soon.
    Trying to be ' relaxed ' but symptom spotting like crazy. Prodding my boobs to see if they're sore ( and making them sore by doing so ):lol obsessed with cm ( sorry tmi ) and all in all monitoring every pain ache and cramp.
    If I ovulated around the time I think I did then I am on cd 27 of a 34 day cycle.
  • well, feeling a bit glum ladies about my one bar on cbfm this morning (CD10), it wasnt bothering me but now im thinking that maybe i might not ov this month as i ALWAYS have high days (2bars) by this time...i guess i will just have to wait and see xxx

[Modified by: sally881 on June 15, 2010 09:25 PM]

• Hi ladies!
    Welcome lyns! Fingers crossed for you! I know the boob prodding thing, I run up the stairs to see if they hurt!!
    Try not to worry too much sally. I don't use cbfm but I do use their digital ovulation tests. I was starting to worry too as I always ovulate around day 11-12 and this month it's looking like 13-14!! No idea why, mother natures idea of a joke I think!
    Xxx
  • well she isnt very funny!!... ok i must calm down!! welcome to you lyns, and lol MrsCake i have done the running up the stairs thing b4!! oh dear the things us ladies do!!
    xxx