Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cycle Buddies wanted on a relaxed month of TTC

124»

Replies

• Options
    Ttc makes us mad I swear! Sometimes I wonder if I told my hubby all the things running through my head or in fact informed him all about ewcm for example he would run away!!
    Remeber this is the relaxed thread, you will ovulate maybe just a few days later image
    xx
  • Options
    Hey Girls, I'm back & suitably relaxed. Got back late last night & am off work today so all is good.

Managed not to think about it too much & Bd'd every other day from CD7 to CD17 so fingers crossed It's all good...CD 25 today of a 28day cycle so not long to wait.

Only symptoms I've had are my (.)(.)s are a little sore, but trying not to think about it too much.

How's everyone????

Love Curls xx
  • Options
    hey curls,

glad to here you had a good holiday and have returned relaxed!!

I have managed to remain mostly relaxed, although now trying to stop myself s.s! im on CD27, last month had a 27 day cycle but previous months had been 29, so either way not long to wait!!

xxx
  • Options
    Keeping my fingers crossed for ya lozzy25image xx
  • Options
    Hey Curls, glad you've enjoyed your hols. Lots of BD - Sounds promessing, ! Hope you've done it. Although I have joined this relaxed month ttc I haven't quite managed to stay too chilled.
    I've tested this morning, 10 DPO, CD23 out of 26 cycle usually, last one 25, so eventhough I was going to wait, I tested and got a BFN, pretty certain AF on the way!
    Anyway, all is good, hope there will be lots of BFPs this month! xxx
  • Options
    Hi Curls,
    Hope your holiday was nice and relaxing.
    Its great you are staying relaxed - I can see how hard this might be! image
    Wishing you a BFP soon
    xx
  • Options
    Hey curls!!!!
    Glad you had a good holiday, fingers crossed!!
    Well I have some news..... I got my bfp yesterday! Still in shock and not sure it feels real!
    Lots of love mrs cake xxx
  • Options
    Hi Curls! Glad you had a wonderful holiday!

I was relaxed until ridiculous cramps at 9DPO so I tested...BFP! Just had to check at 10 and 12DPO and then again at 15DPO with a CBD.

Really hope this is it for you this month :\)

Congrats Mrs Cake!! Fab news xxx
  • Options
    Congrats mrs cake! Have a H&H 9 months xxx
  • Options
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Is that enough? MrsCake I'm so excited...saw your post yesterday on my email but couldnt get logged on, I was dying to message you.

What happened? Any Symptoms? How you feeling?

What am I going to do without you image

Sorry about all the questions.

On my front, I'm trying really hard not to think about it but I had a bit of spotting this morning, which has turned into a bit more reddy stuff tonight I'm feeling a bit crappy so maybe AF is on the way early...image But still hoping!

[Modified by: *curls* on July 01, 2010 07:18 PM]

• Options
    Hi All,
    I havent been on here for a while as was really trying to be relaxed this month. Well I managed it up until I ov but now Im in the 2ww im ss and cant wait til the 2ww is over!!!!
    Hope your spotting is not af curls. Fingers crossed xxx
  • Options
    hey curls! I have all my fingers crossed for you image
    well I was due on on Tuesday and no af! Didn't feel any different to other months and had really bad af cramps so was convinced I was out! Did a test anyway and it was positive! Very surprised and now a bit scared image still don't feel very different just keeping my fingers crossed.
    I am throwing all the baby dust I have right at you! Xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,
    How is everyone getting on, on our relaxed cycle of ttc??!!! How are things with you curls, hope AF hasnt arrived?
    I am no entering the 1ww but not holding out much hope to be honest as have v.swollen (.)(.) which is a sign af is on her way and Ive also had pmt the last few days too image. Hoping to get some answers at our appt at fertility clinic next Tues.
    Fingers crossed for everyone. xxx
  • Options
    Well I'm out...AF came this morning, a day early image Feeling particularly down this month...into the 13th month I go image x
  • Options
    Mine came too curls last night. Grr, so frustrating!!

Sending hugs curls xxxxx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear AF got you Curls and Lozzy. Hoping you feel better soon and that next month is your month. xxx
  • Options
    I'm really sorry she found you ladies. Big hugs to you curls. xxxxxx
  • Options
    Ah bugger!

Here's hoping next month will be the one for you both and that you have a happy and positive lead up.

I am fairly sure i will be joining you in a matter of days so will be there with you! x
  • Options
    Thanks girls...Feeling much better today, however still a bit down.

Finally decided to buy a CBFM so taking back control, seeing as though relaxing did nothing for me! xx