Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bd plz

i bd about every 3 days is that ok as oh is not up to it so i dont want to pressure him but is every 3days ok i know sperm can last 3days

Replies

• Options
    Hi i would suggest every other day.The egg is only viable for 24 hours. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    thanks i have been doing the ov kit test but mo surge yet but i will MAKE him lol
  • Options
    i'd try to make it every other day if poss but it not then not to worry as long as you ensure you BD when you get ewcm or + on ov test image

lots of babydust to you xxxxxxx
  • Options
    i'd try to make it every other day if poss but it not then not to worry as long as you ensure you BD when you get ewcm or + on ov test image

lots of babydust to you xxxxxxx

This is so right!! After all it only takes once for it to happen!! So long as you do it around that time you should be ok as even thought the egg only last 24 hours the sperm can live and be in waiting for up to 5 days!
  • Options
    was ment to say no surge yet so just keep trying i will try and make it every other day
  • Options
    I have had no opk surge yet - just faint lines since Monday!! I want it to happen over the weekend as it is easier to get the chance as oh works funny hours!!
  • Options
    not getting faint lines either