Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

scan tomorrow - v v nervous - any advice

I am going for a transvaginal scan tomorrow and am now starting to get nervous:roll:. i think it the ignorance is blis idea but then wanting to know why i have not had my bfp after nearly 2 yrs. am slighly worried also as oh has to take my mum to airport so having to go with best friend as to not be on my own. i am not to scared about the whole procedure of leg akimbo but it is more the outcome. then have only a week to wait tll next app with gynea to see if they are going to put me on clomid!!!!!!1

i dont want to sound like a moaner but needed to say it out loud so to speak

any advice greafully received......:?

Replies

• Options
    Don't have any experience of this Nat, but don't be nervous, look at it as another step along the way to get a BFP.

And don't forget the Doc will have seen a million twinkle's so your won't be any different!!
    Let us know how you go on.
  • Options
    Don't worry! I had mine about a month or so ago now - and I took my friend but left her outside as didn't want her seeing my lady bits! I didn't recieve a letter from the hospital as they didn't have the right address - so I didn't really know what was going to happen - but a couple of people advised what might happen.
    The procedure itself doesn't hurt - but don't worry about what they may find - it might all be normal - or it might be something that is easily treated.

I know it sounds terrible try not to worry about what could happen! I was diagnosed with PCOS - as I wasn't have periods. I have to go for more tests soon at the hospital - and I really scared about those!!!

You don't sound like a moaner at all! Try to relax a little - and go out or do something that will take your mind off it! Easier said than done I know! I booked in for a massage a couple of days before mine - just to chill out a bit!

I've decided once I've been for my first appointment at the clinic - if they send me for more tests I'm going to go private - as I'm tired of the waiting around all the time!

Good luck tomorrow - and let me know how you get on! If you have any questions about the procedure - just shout!

Love M

XXXXXXXXXXX