Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

At least it's Friday

A big fat negative how annoying. I was so sure it would be positive, I even held off buying anything slim fitting at a fashion sale last night as I thought it would be a waste of money how sad am I. oh almost pushed me out of bed this morning he was so excited i hate it i can see he feels like a failure not that he sais but i don't either and that's how i feel too. No sign of af but i'm not going to test again until i'm about a week late or something it has reminded me of how much I hate testing, I wish I was still blissfully unaware. oh well what the hell, i've told my oh we've got to have a sex marathon this month. 7 weeks till our holiday so at least we've got that to look forward to i'm gonna forget all about ttc (yeah right) and concentrate on getting a bit of a beach bod for my jolliday. I'm still smiling so far girls only 8 hours to go before my weekend officially starts and I'm going shopping tomorrow for a bikini and some flip flops, you've gotta laugh !!! keep those fingers crossed though you never know. Thanks for all the support guys it really means a lot Chriss x.x.x.x.x.

Replies

• Options
    nnnnooooo chriss,i cant believe it was neg,i was convinced it would be pos.so sorry,but as long as no af,theres still hope xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Gayle, I know I was too but never mind. I'm just gonna take the next few days easy and relax whatever happens. Hopefully having a night away on this weekend so just gonna chill. i'll keep you posted though. x.x.x.
  • Options
    Hi chriss how are you? any sign of af? xx
  • Options
    hi gayle no sign of af but u won't believe where i am. slipped in shower at home last nite dislocated knee and possibly ruptured tendon + possible fracture on orthopedic ward in local hosp waiting 4 ultrasound as seems its all going on behind the knee cap. can't believe it, holiday in 7 weeks too, might need opp (hope not) so ccould be here a while told oh at least we are only gonna be able to milletary so could in fact increase chances of a bfp. gotta lol
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about your dislocated knee and ruptured tendon, must have been very painful- poor you! Have been following your thread and still hoping that af stays away! How long do you think you may be in hosp for? Hope you make a full recovery b4 your hols. Know what you mean about trying to forget about ttc- thats my game plan this month. Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery. lilypingux
  • Options
    oh my god chriss,what are you like girl!!!!!! i wasnt expecting that news! keep us posted on how ur doing.hope u dont need op.take care,love Gayle xx
  • Options
    thanks guys, it is pretty painfull at the mo but hoping to be out soon will know more tomorrow when i see speciiallist. still no af and on day 32 now went 34 days af before last so wait + c. i'll keep u posted. thanks 4 the support
  • Options
    Hi Chriss, Hope your feeling better!! Also that a/f stays away!! xxxxxx
  • Options
    hi chriss hows things? xxx
  • Options
    hi Gayle ok today, not in as much paain all staff are fantastic here can't walk anywhere so ave to be taken but they are so lovely. oh peter is traumatized but saw him 4 hour today and we had a laugh there was only mouldy bread and cheese in the house so he keeps going to my mums to get fed he said he's gonna take more notice of the food shopping. great big lol.still no af hope you are doing ok too. you ov soon?
  • Options
    You poor thing!!! God just when you feel ever so sorry for yourself you find out someone is having it even worse!!! Well at least you have time to rest and think positive. Good luck- hope all goes well for you xxxxx
  • Options
    hi chriss,sounds like ur having an easier time than your oh lol!!!! men r so useless without us!!! glad they are taking good care of you.whats the doc saying about whether u need op or not? and u got no af yet!!!! thats sounding good.im on day 9,so told oh 2 prepare himself for a mega marathon lol!!!! take care xx
  • Options
    Hi Chris, good to hear from you. Hi Gayle- am on day 13 today and oh is raring to go- much to my surprise!! Chris, no af- sounds good, keeping fingers crossed for you. Gayle, hope its a lucky month for you- could be an xmas baby!
    What about the weather today? Chris- good time to be in hosp, nice and warm and comfy and all the day time tv you can manage. i drove home in a blizzard tonight! Mad! Its spring!
    Hope everything goes well, speak soon, lilypingu x
  • Options
    Hi lilypingu,fabulous news about your oh raring to go.half the battle is getting them in gear lol!!! well we had a baby boom on this site last month,so lets all hope for another boom this month!
    your right,this weather is miserable! xx
  • Options
    Hi Gayle, thought I might get a day off work today due to the snow but no such luck. Why is it that I am more tired on Tuesday than Monday?!? Would love there to be a baby boom this month and would love to be in the club, surely after 7 months it must be my turn!
    Hi Chris hope everything is ok with you and you are healing quickly. Any news yet?
  • Options
    Hi lilypingu,is ur weather really bad? we didnt have any snow today.i hope it is ur turn this month,oh and mine aswell of course lol!!
    hey chriss hows u? whats the latest news? xx
  • Options
    hi guys still no af and will b coming out of hosp today so gonna test soon as poss. oh came in on monday and asked me to marry him next year so that's my silver lining to being in here we are enaged but i had asked him and he hadn't really wanted to actually set a date. very happy and can't wait to get home
  • Options
    congratulations chriss, hope u get a positive !!!
  • Options
    Congrats!! Fingers crossed for a bfp!!! Take care xxxxxx
  • Options
    Congrats on the wedding plans chriss!!! Go for the double! I have everything crossed for you!!! Loggin on religiously to check your progress!!! Good luck sweetie xx