Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

CD31, still no af, shall I test today?

2»

Replies

• sorry to hear that - yeah i reckon everyone probably convinces themselves of that. how long is your cycle? Have you recently come off the pill.
  • dont worry jenny it was probably too early or a rubbish test. thats what i always convince myself. x gd luck
  • Twizzlepie - what does CD R mean please?!
  • Bex - yeah I only came off the pill on 1st May so I don't know how long my cycle is yet as this is my first month off it so am just waiting for my first proper af x
  • flush 30 - CD means Cycle Day
  • Thanks Fiona86!

Twizzlepie: I have literally no idea. Stopped taking the pill, had a withdrawal bleed and now eight weeks later.... nothing. BFN when I tested though.... boring and tedious.
  • Bex - yeah I only came off the pill on 1st May so I don't know how long my cycle is yet as this is my first month off it so am just waiting for my first proper af x

I came off my pill in April and my first cycle was 40 days - which is quite short after some of the posts I have read on here!! I was nightmare, wanting to POAS all the time, did it about every 3 days from CD28!! Had tons of PG symptoms too like peeing lots, sore nipples, nausea, dizziness, low left abdominal pain and feeling really bloated!! Once AF came though I was actually relieved and started to chill out, as it showed my body was starting to function to properly!!

Hope you do get a BFP, but if not, then I hope AF doesn't stay away too long so you have an idea what is happening with your body.

Good luck and baby dust!!

http://t2.lilypie.com/aYT3p1/.png

• jen im completly the same thats y i wont bother testing till sat (if af doesnt turn up by then) cos im going out sat night so wanna know by then LOL!!! plus i wouldnt believe the stupid test if it was BFN!!!! image PMA xxxx
  • Jenny_Bunny and other ladies in the same boat - I stopped taking the pill on 28th March, had a withdrawal bleed and then nothing since! After the first 30 days I went mad and tested loads - with all sorts of brands! I too had lots of pregnancy symptoms and did not believe any BFNs - which is all I was getting apart from one faint BFP which was an evap line! I still have not had AF but I have had EWCM yesterday so I am feeling slightly better about things and the pregnancy symptoms have died down. I did go to the doc and she told me to test every 2-3 weeks if AF didn't return so after testing every 3 days for about a month I think I am going to stick to that for the sake of my sanity and my bank balance!! Testing with all the different brands though has made me realise which one I like the best!! Unfortunately it is the CB - I have expensive taste even for poas!!

Keep posting everyone - it's nice to know you are not alone!

S xx