Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cramping, milky discharge...?????

I think I am about 5/6 dpo and I've been having cramps pretty much since ov. They're not sore exactly, just noticable. I also feel a bit bloated, my engagement ring wont fit at the moment!
Also instead of my EWCM drying up it just went milky and wet - and stayed that way. I am still very wet much so that it stains my knickers. It's not smelly or anything like that. I'm not sure what to think, is it usual to keep having cramps from ov to af?? :roll:

Replies

• Options
    hiya well i have had cramps and aches for 2 weeks, af was due yesterday but nothing? i had the milky then it went back ew. now its white and can be quite thick, still no af this morning, i hear can be a good sign but can aslo mean af on her way for lots of ladies because everyone is diffrent, i wil let you know if af finds me hun xx good luck x
  • Options
    ????? posted still says no post on my comp?
  • Options
    i ave all these i got my bfp yesterday and i still have this and had this fo r2 weeks

hope ye get ur bfps soon
  • Options
    Hi honey,

I would not worry it sound normal to me, I am also 6 DPO but i am starting to dry up now LOL that sounds so funny. It's still very thick and white but not as much as I have had.

I checked my notes last month and the same thing happened to me then so it's about right. I was dry for a few days then got loads of cm and felt really wet and had loads of cm right up to AF.

Sadly cm during the 2ww does not really count for anything as it can change month to month and women to women, have you had any other signs honey?

K xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/IMrOp1/.png

• Options
    Okay well I am still wet, still milky and today my nipples are really sore. I was holding lo and I changed her from one hip to the other and she brushed passed my nipples and it really hurt! It feels like they're sunburnt (?!?!) Feel very heavy in the belly too, like I'm full almost, very strange... :roll:
  • Options
    sounds promising hun. iv got af pains, milky cm and bach ache but im only 2 dpo and im a carer so that explains the back ache. i dont know y i have af pains though x x x
  • Options
    thats well weird sounds a bit like me. If I did ov this month then am prob 6dpo, and have a weird sort of full up feelin thats also makin me feel a bit sicky really thought I might throw up earlier. was sooo tired over the weekend and have had niggly low abdo pains on and off since last week. Also got white creamy cm, which I hav'nt noticed before in the last 3 months ttc. Am trying hard not to symptom spot but I really am not feeling myself. Hope your symptoms are a good sign, when can you test? I am not due af til tues or weds nxt week!!! Keep us posted. xx
  • Options
    Well I'm due to test on the 30th if AF doesn't show her ugly mug, but I'll see how it goes. I am more relaxed about it this month anyway. Just confused with the abundant CM! Normally I go very dry after OV..
  • Options

fc for you gemsie24, keep us posted xx