Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

symtom spotting!:-)

so whos symtom spotting and what have you got? i usually feel very cold all the time and not sure when i ov'd.could have been early but could have been only a few days ago (im new to all this as you can tell) anyway for the last 4 days i have felt 'normal' ie,no need for pj's and socks going to bed (doesnt help with bd'ing anyway,lol) and have for the first time in years been wearing sleeveless tops (not sure if this has anything to do with it anyway,hehe) and i have felt crap like ive been st on a boat ride on choppy waters for the last 3 days too. i would say ive felt more tired than normal but ive just gone back to work after 3 weeks off so thats probably that.
so anyone else?lol

Replies

• Hi there this is my fav thing....to symptom spot.

Well I am 4dpo I think maybe 5dpo and since yesterday I have had pains in my sides and some have gone down the tops of my legs as well.

Also i keep feeling really really full and feeling like I need to wee which I do but it;s not really yellow is very very pale yellow. It almost feels like something is pushing against my bladder which is making me want to wee thats how i am feeling.

It could just be normal for my body to feel this way as i have no long come off the pill but i will be keeping my eyes open for everything.

k XX
  • Its soooo hard! You think you have something then hello ... af arrives

[Modified by: socks on June 17, 2008 08:51 PM]
  • I will not symptom spot I will not symptom spot I will not symptom spot I will not symptom spot I will not symptom spot I will not symptom spot I will not symptom spot I will not symptom spot I will not symptom spot ....... aaagh!
  • mmmm - mild AF type pains 1 1/2 weeks after OV - lots more EWCM(?!), sore nipples and my legs and hips ache and i am weeing alot!! I DO NOT SYMPTOM SPOT!! lol!!